Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender (3180 Views)

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Wadeoye(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Just few days after Ijaw Youth Council claimed that the guys attacking, looting communities in parts of Lagos and Ogun states were not from Ijaw, some revelations are beginning to play out.
Militants and pipeline vandals within Arepo have indicated their commitment to surrender their arms to the Federal Govern­ment.
Leader of the Ijaw mili­tant group - Forest Soldiers and Adaka Boro Last Born - General Agbala, told The Sun in a private telephone inter­view that they are agitators and not criminals.
The Army, Air Force and the Navy, have been giving them the heat through aerial bom­bardment to rid the Arepo area of crim­inal elements.
The operation which also involve the Police, the De­partment of State Services (DSS) and the Nigeria Se­curity and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has re­corded substantial success.
The militants leader, Agbala who spoke partly in pidgin English in the wake of the bombardment of the areas, said he has been doing his best to rid the area of criminal elements, saying that kid­napping has never been in his line. He said a visit to Ogun State would re­veal that he had in the past handed over a man named Ototo to the police, Bishibi­shi and other boys.
Agbala said, “something like kidnap­ping, armed robbery, I am not involved. But na some bad people dey spoil my name up and down. Na im make me dey vex.”
Speaking on their interaction with the government delegation that visited their camps, Agbala said the visit took place last year and he was the one who received the officials.
Agbala said they told the government delegation that they had no problem with anyone, even as he stated that they had since been waiting for the implementation of the ne­gotiation before the ongo­ing crisis started.
On how to end the pipeline vandalism, Agbala said the government del­egation requested they stop vandalizing pipelines so that they would be given contract to secure the pipe­lines, some would be sent to school, while others would engage in vocational training.
Asked to distinguish between vandals and mili­tants, particularly where his group belong to, Agbala said even though they are in Ogun and Lagos states, they are of Ijaw origin.
Corroborating Agbala’s submission, the General Secretary of Forest Soldiers and Adaka Boro Last Born, Honourable Omomoh, said they have always been as­sisting government in rid­ding the areas of criminal elements, saying they made some arrests in the past which the State Anti Rob­bery Squad (SARS) in Ogun State can testify to.
“We are still waiting for them. We are always loyal to the government, but the casualties recorded are too high,” Omomoh declared.
Meanwhile, the Joint Force, Operation Delta Safe (ODS), has allayed the fears of people in the Niger Delta region over any possible break of law and order.
The Commander of the ODS, Rear Admiral Joseph Okojie who spoke in Yena­goa, Bayelsa State vowed that the military would not abdicate its responsibilities to protect the territorial in­tegrity, lives and property in the region.
While dismissing threats by those he stated have no social base, he assured that ODS with its multi agency com­position is capable of nip­ping any security situation in the bud.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Perfecttouch(m): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
For this kin big eba, you no fit provide soup abi?

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Likei(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Simeonnwabekz: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Put source
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by oyinkinola: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
...i beg and i warn these people, and charged them to go into negociation table with government should there be anything worries them, that diver from their fellow nigerian but if there problem is not diffrent they should be patient but they didn't listen, for how long the youths of this country dying for nothing, let rally round this good leader to get things better for each of us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Another lie from Lai mohamed....... what is your source OP?
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Perfecttouch:
For this kin big eba, you no fit provide soup abi?
http://sunnewsonline.com/ogun-lagos-bombardment-we-surrender-to-fg-militants/

Posted by a South East newspaper - The Sun.

21 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Yyeske(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Where those wailers and IPOB miscreants, food is served hot and fresh. Join the parry.

18 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Generalkorex(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
no need to surrender. This is lagos we gon show u pepper.

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by ODVanguard: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Asked to distinguish between vandals and mili­tants, particularly where his group belong to, Agbala said even though they are in Ogun and Lagos states, they are of Ijaw origin.

I hope those useless iPad doubting Thomases that have been claiming the militants are not ijaws can now receive sense, after all the reporting News source is SunNewspaper which is igbo/ipad owned.

Mynd44, oya come and do the needful. We have a confession here from one of the miscreants.

18 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by ashjay001(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
princey83:
http://sunnewsonline.com/ogun-lagos-bombardment-we-surrender-to-fg-militants/
Posted by a South East newspaper - The Sun.

Abeg op, tell d generals to give them a confirmation call.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Wadeoye(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
ashjay001:

Abeg op, tell d generals to give them a confirmation call.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Done...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ugandans how far?

12 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by realjoker(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Waiting for the Ugandans HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTs, to come here and tell us how NAF and NA are bombarding and killing innocent Yoruba women and children and not Their ijaw sla.ve masters (ijaw militants)
YourMrBoo:

Lol... Whatsl concerns me...

If you like say how frustrated you feel that casualties are also from your end...

I silly don't care...
As expected from the Osu ijaw sla.ve HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST , thanks for your concern but we care not.

14 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by afanide: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
If a whole FG could lie Even (Vanguard), then why should i trust @TheNationNews
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by farouk0403(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
haahaha can't stop laughing,
IPOD how market na? operation Awatse is working.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by ODVanguard: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
afanide:
If a whole FG could lie Even (Vanguard), then why should i trust @TheNationNews@Sunnewspaper

There, fixed.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by wristbangle: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
The IPAD ugandan chest beaters and their ijaw heroes has been dealt mercilessly but the annoying thing is that these barbaric cowards will as usual de bunk this news to be false.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by mayorchelsea(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
For those shouting they aren't Ijaws or they aren't militants, it's evidently clear where these guys belong to.Some people are scared of denying 'The Sun' as a credible source.Thank God say no be tribune,they for say na propaganda.

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by YourMrBoo: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Here is a roll call of the shitgbo-indonesian thugs grin cheesy.

If I had my way, I'd gather these hooligans, throw them inside the incinerator and press START

Afonjarism is an act of foolishness and mumurism..

I pray you get cured
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Godemcee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Those doubting thomas from land of the vapourising ugu would avoid this thread like plague,its even fron there favourute news outlet the sun.its really sad being an ipad yoot,those ijaw militants can go land of rising ugu nd start 3rd world war there for all I care,yoruba land is nt a den for terrorist

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by afanide: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2016
ODVanguard:

There, fixed.

Even Worst than the former......
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't wanna be an IPOB vagabond right now. Imagine the heartbreak? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by realjoker(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Afonjarism is an act of foolishness and mumurism..

I pray you get cured
I know you were crying while typing this. Your s.lave masters are being butcher like cows in Lagos, ogun creeks, what a sad day for you haters of progress.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Tonyebarcanista,oya call your fellow wailers and Ugandans...unu food don't reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady o.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by kayfra: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2016
grin
Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by pedel: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Here is a roll call of the shitgbo-indonesian thugs grin cheesy.

If I had my way, I'd gather these hooligans, throw them inside the incinerator and press START
Don't waste your electricity, using the incinerator. Just use the lagoon. It's raining season and the water level is high.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by CONFAMA: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2016
lmao...we have all seen the pictures and videos of the terrorists being decimated...

I hope the Ugandans need no more evidence that their ijaw lords and masters have been effectively dealt with in the South West creeks...

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by QuotaSystem: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Nah too late.. the creek rats failed to surrender when they had the chance, and were getting erections from the cheers of their Indonesian fans...

Only a daft adversary retreats at the cries of its stubborn victim, there is no stopping until all traces of militants are completely wiped out from Ogun to Bayelsa.

Remember Law 15 of the 48 Laws of Power:

Crush your enemy totally: All great leaders since Moses have known that an enemy must be crushed completely. If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

This government cannot be blackmailed.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants In Lagos Creeks Cry Out: We're Ready To Surrender by funlord(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2016
grin

Anytime you see this o.p's cat dancing where his source should be, then you should realise that you are already reading hot _shit !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video) Nigerian Police Fires Gun At Lautech Students Over Peaceful Protest. / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users / A Close Look At Buhari's Height In 2015 And 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.