Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Meet The Brain Behind The African Queen Dress - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Brain Behind The African Queen Dress (1091 Views)

Beautiful Prom Dress For African Queen || Ankara Styles || Women Dresses / 9 Hot And Curvy African Women Who Are The True Definition Of African Queen / The African Queen Dress By Forshion Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Brain Behind The African Queen Dress by stylelikesocial: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
So I have to keep to my promise even though am a bit late. But it wasn't my fault you have to believe me.
So Fortune who owns Forshion fashion told me all I needed to know. She's a graduate from the university of port harcourt, she graduated in the year 2011, believe me she looks so young. she has been designing for a year now, short period of time but make the clothes like she been there for years, she still makes them from her little cubicle in her house, read the rest from my blog and don't forget to comment too smiley http://stylelikesocial..com.ng/2016/08/meet-brain-behind-african-queen-dress.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Her Fingernails Are Over 26 Inches Long – Here Is Why She Did It / How To Take Care Of Acne (pimples) And Be Rid If It. / How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.