Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures (47541 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Will Not Postpone The 2016 Admission Deadline - JAMB Boss / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by letustalk(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2016
So many posts with lies and counter lies. One thing remains fact: As a graduating student in 2004 one of my monetary awards for best student in public law was awarded by Prof. Oloyede smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Odegbami1(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto

But we are not talking about your cousin here
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ImtiazNupe(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Another northerner ba? pls Biafrans should answer me!
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by ore16: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Waiting for better reform in JAMB .
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Professor Oloyede will bring forth his innovation in the management of the nation's matriculation and admission procedures.

He has been tested and trusted.

I wish him a successful tenure as JAMB, Chief Registrar.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by tim1256(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

What's the difference between Northerner and a Southern Islamic extremist?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Compare this post to your first and the ignoramus you quoted.undecided You are now trying too hard to redeem yourself. You seem to have something against his children too, you can't help but being them up at every instances. They may not be as sound as their father but they have managed to have done well for themselves.

Thanks.

iamrealdeji:
No man is perfect or are you? No matter how good a leader is,he'll surely have his shortcomings. Oloyede is not God or an angel,so if we see some of his faults,we'll point them out. He was too strict and doesn't care if all students fail or get expelled due to slight misconduct and yet his own children were not that sound educationally but you know he'll always have ways for them complete their tertiary education because he has the money and connection . Expulsion of students happened almost every week. If you think he's God,so he's perfect,i don't think he is and he's not perfect,so what are you telling me?  He rushed the school system,the calender was abnormal such that students just cram to pass,which is what good foreign Universities don't do. When we were in 100L,after first semester,He gave us a week break and 5 months for second semester break which doesn't make any sense. Students read to pass during his reign and not to understand. How do you expect students to remember what they were thought afterwards? He had his own flaws but he was a good leader. He has the same character with Buhari's military governance. Exactly the same
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2016
druxy:
your hatred for Islam has blinded you...
.I'm a Muslim and I had higher marks than what you put above...no admission..so STFU
you had higher marks in jamb and a lower score in their postutme because youre a DUMB ASSHOLE.
Idiot.
Fùck you Islam religion, fùck all you muslims, fùck prophet ode mohammed and lastly Fùck alllah too.
You may call your moderator boss to come and ban me
idiot.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by druxy(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2016
FuckMynd44:
you had higher marks in jamb and a lower score in their postutme because youre a DUMB ASSHOLE.
Idiot.
Fùck you Islam religion, fùck all you muslims, fùck prophet ode mohammed and lastly Fùck alllah too.
You may call your moderator boss to come and ban me
idiot.
*sniffs*I shouldnt be doing this with you buh..your mumuness is not like anything I've seen....what I wrote was higher MARKS...not"mark"..meaning both jamb&pj....now run along
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by DateMynd44(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Perfecttouch:
which kin expire weed this one smoke?
hahahahaha i just had to read the guy's post again. Lol
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by timsonpreye(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
He didn't appoint another Northerner. shocked We bless God o. angry

Make I go continue my post-JAMB prep sef cry Admission to sure grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady F what's the way forward for jambites now
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by alaskido(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Haba!! I was expecting to see in his education profile degrees like Masters in Education, PHD in Engineering, Masters in Business Law. All I see is Arabic and Islamic Studies. Chai, I hope he will not add Arabic and Islamic studies as part of JAMB questions o. This country is f*cked. grin grin
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kissbardes(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
timsonpreye:
Lady F what's the way forward for jambites now
pls i really want the post jamb policy to be implemented and back to order.....is it??
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Omeokachie: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ishaq Oloyede's MURIC became too political during the run up to the last general elections that you would think it is APC Islamic wing. He really worked for the APC.

Congrats Prof. you have been handsomely rewarded for bringing in "change".
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
martineverest:
isnt he the same oloyede,the former vc of unilorin that was a nightmare to his students.....my cousin hated her then vc,oloyede....he was too strict, wicked and overly islamic.

Ever since he left the position of unilorin vc,my cousin has been rejoicing as if she won lotto

Maybe your cousin face "TANKE"
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kissbardes(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
kissbardes:
pls i really want the post jamb policy to be implemented and back to order.....is it??
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2016
daretodiffer:
Compare this post to your first and the ignoramus you quoted.undecided You are now trying too hard to redeem yourself. You seem to have something against his children too, you can't help but being them up at every instances. They may not be as sound as their father but they have managed to have done well for themselves.

Thanks.

how do you know they've done well for themselves? Is it because they're Oloyede's children? Pls dont compare the children to their father,they shouldn't be in the same sentence when it comes to academic brilliance. You can't tell me about the children. I know a lot about them.
One of them was my senior in secondary school and used to beat us anyhow. I don't hate him for that though but he wasn't half as successful as his father academically
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2016
Dem swear for you with his kids? Why are you so jealous of them?
iamrealdeji:
how do you know they've done well for themselves? Is it because they're Oloyede's children? Pls dont compare the children to their father,they shouldn't be in the same sentence when it comes to academic brilliance. You can't tell me about the children. I know a lot about them.
One of them was my senior in secondary school and used to beat us anyhow. I don't hate him for that though but he wasn't half as successful as his father academically
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oloyede hammer to touch this one before. I don't mean the hammer hammer, I mean the Unilorin hammer before una go misquote me
wetin diz one dey talk hammer this hammer that,
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by lereinter(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Alhaji1970:

He introduced all those courses.
Immediately he became VC, he set up a strategic plan at Omuaran and Obudu and he followed up the plan to the letter.
One thing is sure when he assumes duty in JAMB there will be Strategic Plan and he will follow the plan like the commands of the Qur'an or Bible. JAMB will be saner. All those corrupt contractors will be shown the way out. All the owners of mushroom CBT centres used by JAMB you had better upgrade or face the dungeon.
I wish PMB combines his JAMB duty with that of overseeing NYSC, another stinking agency where billions of Naira are wasted and Corpses suffer.
Nigeria shall be good again!

Hope oloyede is reading this

He should give u appointment oo.
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by lereinter(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Perfecttouch:
point of correction sir,oloyede left around 2012,I think his tenure was extended

2012 ke

How many years did oba use

Why u tell me sir
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kissbardes(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BEG SIR, OLOYEDE TO GET TO THE FG, THAT WE WANT POST UTME AND NOT MODALITY OR THE SO CALLED POINT SYSTEM, AM SERIOUSLY AFFECTED AND I WANNA MAKE UP WITH THIS POTS UTME...........
#PLEASE.......
#MBBS

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2016
daretodiffer:
Dem swear for you with his kids? Why are you so jealous of them?
Jealous of VC's kids? Civil servant's kids? You're very funny girl.  Are they Buhari's kids or Otedola's kids or Donald Trump's kids? Pls think before you talk next time. I'm not the type that idolizes civil servants at all,i see them as salary earners. What do they stand to inherit from their father than books? And you think i'm jealous of them because they'll inherit books? Who get their time?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2016
This further clarifies your pettiness, jealousy and low critical thinking.

Ciao!

iamrealdeji:
Jealous of VC's kids? Civil servant's kids? You're very funny girl.  Are they Buhari's kids or Otedola's kids or Donald Trump's kids? Pls think before you talk next time. I'm not the type that idolizes civil servants at all,i see them as salary earners. What do they stand to inherit from their father than books? And you think i'm jealous of them because they'll inherit books? Who get their time?
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
daretodiffer:
This further clarifies your pettiness, jealousy and low critical thinking.

Ciao!

madam,you got it all wrong here. I have no respect for Nigerian educationists because they just study and study and talk and talk with no invention to show for it. I've never for once dreamt of being a VC or lecturer cos it's one of those jobs I don't like. I'm a business man and my line is totally different from that. So,why should I be jealous of them? It's like saying P Diddy or Ludacris is jealous of Governor Fatai of Kwara state because he's a governor. They don't share common interests. If Oloyede's children like,they can become professors or even emeritus professors,they can be greater than Wole Soyinka. I can never get jealous of them because our passions totally differ and I never told you I want to become a professor,I'm chasing money and not books or degrees

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by mikolo80: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2016
2SWT:
Let's see how this guy will go about repairing the damage done by his predecessor

Hope he won't bring more confusion to the already confused country
what damage
Please Expatiate for me
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by kissbardes(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
mikolo80:
what damage
Please Expatiate for me
Damage as per inconsistency, irregularities and incompetence on the part of the BOARD from the outset,and worst of all, strong alliance with the FG on the scrapping of the POST UTME.. How will students with poor UTME scores make up for the fiasco created by JAMB especially MBBS aspirants who were affected *eyalaya anybody....
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by mikolo80: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2016
kissbardes:
Damage as per inconsistency, irregularities and incompetence on the part of the BOARD from the outset,and worst of all, strong alliance with the FG on the scrapping of the POST UTME.. How will students with poor UTME scores make up for the fiasco created by JAMB especially MBBS aspirants who were affected *eyalaya anybody....
you know you haven't said anything specific. What exactly did he do that is inconsistent, irregular and incompetent.Wetin bring medical student into the mataa
Re: Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures by jbl007(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Perfecttouch:
oga go and sit down and sip sobo.am sure you've not even been to Unilorin before.what mess? Curbing cultism, in stilling discipline, producing grade A students, introducing world class facilities like the digisonde electromagneta at the back of slt, arranging WAUG, and so on,is that what u term as mess? You need a factory reset slap.
Ode...come and give d slap na. Your folly is visible to d blind and audible to d deaf. Fine,,,ur claims are valid but what about the Talibanism, bigotry and sectionalism eating deep into the management...of course u wudnt knw cos u re still seeking admission.

*and for the record...I've bn part of Unilorin/UITH since 1997. So,,,Go get ur name on the Emir's list and come join the bandwagon of "Better by far". Oponu ayerada!

You asked for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See what is trending among unilag babes / Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.