Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Teeth Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth Treatment (485 Views)

Find The Dental Clinic In Frankston For Immediate Teeth Treatment / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment / See How To Whiten Your Teeth Within 2 Minutes Of Using This Home Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teeth Treatment by Cockyzy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
I want to fix my overlapped and crowded teeth. I wonder how much treatment cost and where? I live in Benin city.
Re: Teeth Treatment by CaptainSkillz: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
You can be attended to at UBTH(University of Benin Teaching Hospital). What you probably need is an orthodontic treatment. It's quite expensive though. The price is in the hundreds of thousand naira. The actual amount depends on the complexity of your case.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Fitness And Workout Trainer? Gym Instructor? / Spandex Postpartum Waist Trainer And Gold Wristwatches Available / Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.