Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

If It Ever Happened, Will You Accept This Offer? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If It Ever Happened, Will You Accept This Offer? (493 Views)

What Would You Do If This Ever Happened? / The Worst Thing That Has Ever Happened / Has This Ever Happened To Anyone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If It Ever Happened, Will You Accept This Offer? by Dhortunn(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
So, like we normally had it, I and some guys were enjoying the night with beautiful music and chats when omeone just dropped this question from nowhere. It sounded so absurd at first but when different opinions started flying around, it made more sense and even created room for critical thinking.

The Question is that, 'Will you accept an offer of 1 Billion Naira to never travel out of the Country (Nigeria) again'?

What's your honest opinion about this?

Re: If It Ever Happened, Will You Accept This Offer? by tomiyin777(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yes,I will stay here nd start a better business nd make my money.

(1) (Reply)

Foods Nigerians missed greatly when tomato was scarce / As Per Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony / When Have You Felt Proud To Be A Nigerian. Lets Discuss.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.