Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out (899 Views)

Roll It, Action: Chinenye Nnebe Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating / Watch Video: Lesbian Lady Slaps Partner Repeatedly For Cheating On Her With Man / Your girlfriend cheating with your brother.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by victvames(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
A girl sent this message to her boyfriend.

Gudevenin my luv i saw ur messages

Tanx alot

Sorry not for you

And the guy didn't send his girlfriend any message at all.

When he seek for explanation from her, she claimed to have sent it to her female friend.

What do you think about it guys??

Is she cheating or not?

Your view please...
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by ifex370(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
You and that your guy need proper brain check up.. Especially you op
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
You're suffering from classical human paranoia
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by MRBrownJ: 1:13am On Aug 02, 2016
check the time, and next time you meet your girl, tell her to show you that female friend's convo, and that exact message that your girl sent her after realising she had sent it to you by mistake.
case closed!
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by divinehand2003(m): 1:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Cheating or not cheating, have you paid her bride price in order to own her absolute loyalty by law? I don't think so.
Therefore enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by MRBrownJ: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2016
divinehand2003:
Cheating or not cheating, have you paid her bride price in order to own her absolute loyalty by law? I don't think so.
Therefore enjoy it while it last.

whether married or not, her loyalty is a must... thinking that a babe can cheat as long as she aint married is a failed way to view r/ships. any woman who is a cheater before marriage will make a bad wife, as her values are fukced up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by divinehand2003(m): 1:53am On Aug 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:

whether married or not, her loyalty is a must... thinking that a babe can cheat as long as she aint married is a failed way to view r/ships. any woman who is a cheater before marriage will make a bad wife, as her values are fukced up!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Any guy who believes that his Naija babe is an angel will need serious memory setting in his medulla oblongata.
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by MRBrownJ: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2016
divinehand2003:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Any guy who believes that his Naija babe is an angel will need serious memory setting in his medulla oblongata.

its not about believing that naija babes are angels, its about believing that the gal you wanna marry isnt someone who think that cheating is ok, so long as you aint married. women thinking in such a manner are damaged, and no matter the amount of care can "cure" them. a deceitful being will remain just that, married or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by divinehand2003(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2016
MRBrownJ:

its not about believing that naija babes are angels, its about believing that the gal you wanna marry isnt someone who think that cheating is ok, s long as you aint married. women thinking in such a manner are damaged, and no matter the amount of care can "cure" them. a deceitful being will remain just that, married or not

Bro I agree with you.
Nigerian babes today ain't too loyal anymore because the guys they date are worse. You as a man have to prove your undying loyalty to them before you are taken more seriously.
Re: Is She Cheating Or Not?? Check This Out by MRBrownJ: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2016
divinehand2003:

Bro I agree with you.
Nigerian babes today ain't too loyal anymore because the guys they date are worse. You as a man have to prove your undying loyalty to them before you are taken more seriously.

i dont agree at all, being faithful is not OPTIONAL to the proper respectful babes out there, it comes as a "factory package". you either are or you aint, because being a cheat is NEVER valid... only damaged babes (and men) do that. a proper woman should/will simply leave a cheating man, and go seek to find a respectful man, instead of lowering herself to his deceitful level.

again, any person who thinks that cheating is ok, is damaged and should be avoided like the plague!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Mindful Of The Clothes You Wear (caption This Photo) / Enjoying Free Wifi Inside BRT / Can Nigerians Learn This Method From The Japanese(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.