Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album (496 Views)

Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt / Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album by owoatiswag(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Singer, Adekunle Gold, surprised a die hard fan, yesterday, with a token of N10k, to purchase his new album, ‘Gold.’
Recall, the YBNL act, dropped his highly anticipated debut album, last week, which has gone on to receive mixed reviews.
The said fan, had tweeted about being unable to download the Adekunle Gold’s new album, as she was not going to join the lots who downloaded the album illegally.
The singer, eventually came across the tweet and asked that she send her account details, and in no time credited her account with N10k for the purchase of his album.
See their interactions below:
Generous move I dare say. But, what do you guys think, Was Adekunle Gold being Generous or…?

Source : http://tooxclusive.com/news/generousity-adekunle-gold-gives-fan-n10k-purchase-album/

Re: Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album by EpicMaurice(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Just want to book this space.

When i have something to say other than the things in my head right now, i'll get back to it.
Re: Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album by Elbreezy(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2016
And the girl will be like....let me quickly reach market,buy album for dis kin economy
Re: Generousity Or What? Adekunle Gold Gives Fan 10k To Buy His Album by dannyben5: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Hmm...i can see,is like this is the new way nigerian girls now do thier begging....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Getting An Education Is A Huge Distraction For Me – Chinko Ekun / Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott’ 1 Year Old Daughter Is Adorable / IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Stun As They Step Out Toegther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.