Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Win 100k If You Can Yab Someone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Win 100k If You Can Yab Someone (619 Views)

Now That We’re Paying 100K, Here’s What We MUST See At This Year’s AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win 100k If You Can Yab Someone by Supnaija(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2016
AUDITIONS! AUDITIONS!! AUDITIONS!!!

A TV show kicks off soon and is looking for young funny individuals between the ages of 18-30 who know how to yab. Yes! Yab.
If you are good at making fun of people. Here Is your chance to prove how good you are as you battle other YABBERS for the chance to win the cash prize of 100k and be the ultimate champion in the first season.

All you have to do is shoot a one minute video of you yabbing someone and share it with our twitter handle

Guys Or Ladies with the funniest hardcore Yab will get into the contest and will be contacted via twitter for more instructions

Follow Us on Twitter now and start sharing your videos

Twitter @yabshow

Re: Win 100k If You Can Yab Someone by nonjebose(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2016
100k to yab somborri. Who I wan start with sef. So, all guys that have enjoyed my yabbis for free, no more free shows again.
Re: Win 100k If You Can Yab Someone by Supnaija(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2016
nonjebose:
100k to yab somborri. Who I wan start with sef. So, all guys that have enjoyed my yabbis for free, no more free shows again.

Precisely and please refer other peopl who know how to yab as well

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Madness: See What Nigerian Model Faith Morey Shared: / Watch Live 2016 Toronto International Film Festival Awards Ceremony / OLOIBIRI On Linda Ikeji's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.