Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing (3866 Views)

Price Of Diesel Drops By Over 30% In Four Months / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by Glare247(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2016
hello all,i have searched severally on how to diversify my own economy,tried different online biz to know avail,until a colleague of mine in my office introduce me to mmm,i first thought it was a scam,my colleague invested 100k,infact i was part of those that mocked him,until it downed on me the stuff was real,he got back 136k together with some other bonus,he got it without doing anything,i just felt like sharing it for those who really want to break out of financial difficulties,please click http:///?i=kabiruub@rocketmail.com,go through for yourself,watch amazing videos about testimonies of people,i am 100% sure u will thank me later. for further inquiry call 07035595878
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by servicegiver: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2016
How much have you made from this system so far?
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by Glare247(m): 4:01am On Aug 02, 2016
servicegiver:
How much have you made from this system so far?
well this is my second consecutive transaction on the biz,i received cash last month.
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by akinmusi(m): 4:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Tell op to send his dashboard and account screen shot. He can sensor other sensitive information.

Hope I am not asking too much?
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by Glare247(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2016
akinmusi:
Tell op to send his dashboard and account screen shot. He can sensor other sensitive information.

Hope I am not asking too much?
how will i post personal details online for me to convince u?guy am not begging anybody to join,just felt to share the good news,its not by force,u can choose to ignore
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by oyoyoade: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Glare247 post=48104070]
well this is my second consecutive transaction on the biz,i received cash last month.[/quote

I am a member i can show you add me on what's app then will show you 08135278603 ]
Re: Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing by Futureinvestors(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (Reply)

The Original CBN Act Says "Non-Interest Banking" Not "Islamic Banking" / Jikokoa O'burn Modern Charcoal Stove Price In Nigeria - Get Yours / Good Business Ideas 4 Mechanical Engineer Contractor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.