Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (46511 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Kanyol(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote for:

Vizkiz

Iamkingzlee

Kinginvahala (Na wa o, this name)

Fynestboi

Franchise21

Cc NLJega.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by handsam(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⚡Naira? Make it US dollahs

Dollars...that one go hard o..Wait ...lemme meet those hausa guys...they should be able to change the money grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by amareto: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote fynestboi

Cc: NLJega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by cutiedave(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote

Fynestboi

princeakins

Cc NLJEGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote fynestboi Photoshoot Vizkiz Cc: NLJEGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
who are the contestants? please
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ivyy(f): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote :

Vizkiz
Fynestboi
Iamkingzlee
Photoshoot
Ichommy
Kenneth205
Adewumiopeyemi

cool cool cool

Cc: nljega

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lifezone247(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote for Cutezt
Co: NLjega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by amareto: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kanyol:
I vote for:

Vizkiz

Iamkingzlee

Kinginvahala (Na wa o, this name)

Fynestboi

Franchise21

Cc NLJega.
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mirakuru(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Fynestboi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mathefaro(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Modified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by versace400(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote VIZKIZ
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
thanks dear cool
ivyy:
I vote :

Vizkiz
Fynestboi
Iamkingzlee
Photoshoot
Ichommy
Kenneth205
Adewumiopeyemi

cool cool cool

Cc: nljega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by strictlynaija: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Iamkingzlee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by godwinbatho(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote photoshoot

Cc NLJega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by scholes0(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chai, see my Ogun, Osun, Kwara, Lagos and Edo boys everywhere...
I am spoilt for choices.

I vote:
VIZKIZ
PRINCEAKINS
FALCONEY
IAMKINGZLEE
PHOTOSHOOT
ICHOMMY
ADEWUMIOPEYEMI
FYNESTBOI
PIPERSON
RYABCOOL

cc: NLJEGA

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by jeffcole(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dygeasy:
Contestant 14

KINGINVAHALA

KinginVahala is in his late twenties and he holds a 5 months certificate in computer appreciation, DIVINE INDEPENDENT COMPUTER COLLEGE, Alagbado, Alimosho LG, Lagos State. A Bachelor's Degree (Bsc) in computer science, BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY (BIU), Benin City, Edo State. 5 Months certificate in computer graphic design, GRAPHIC INSTITUTE, Benin City, Edo State. 6 Months certificate in website design and development, PENDULUM TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED/INSTITUTE, Benin City, Edo State. 6 Months certificate in Web Application Development and Database Management, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOG (NIIT), Benin City, Edo State (just graduated). He is a Website Designer/Developer, A Database Administrator, An I.T Consultant, A Politician and MD/CEO Emperor Technologies Limited".

He hails from Esan North East Local Government, Uromi, Edo State.

On his favorite Food he says, "Hmmm, this is hard to choose but i will go with Salad. Just serve me a bowl of salad mix with cream and watch me devour it without losing a sweat.”

He loves Coding, playing and watching football (if you want to be my friend, you need to first be in-love with football, lol), reading (to an extent), Modelling (yeah, i was into modelling, had to ditch it for I.T, entertainment is still my first love though), Acting (If not for I.T, I would have been an actor or a model or even both right now) and Cooking (yeah, I cook alot, started cooking at age 14 and it has become part of me and a hobby)

“As an entrepreneur, we aren't known to put all our eggs in one basket, my field varies so also my role models. I am a practising politician (lot of nairalanders doesn't know this, lol) and in politics, i do look unto Comrade Adam Aliu Oshiomole. The reason isn’t far-fetched, he seem to posses some special qualities just like me; fearless, tenacious, an orator and whatnot In Entrepreneurship and business, i look upto to elder brother, his 'never give up spirit' is second to none and i also posses such. In sport (football) i look unto former Fc Barcelona and presently Manchester City Manager/Coach, Josep Guardiola (i feel his managerial skill is incomparable and his team style of play still remain unmatched and as a former Bendel united feeders player that had to put a halt to his footballing career after sustaining a knee injury in 2005, i feel being a football coach some day would means i have fulfilled my footballing dreams. In I.T, my role model has to be my former teacher and CEO of pendulum technologies limited/institute, Mr Fatai. His teaching qualities and managerial prowess was what made me fell in-love with I.T.”

How will a close relative (friend or family) describe you?

“This just got real, time for confession, lol. A close relative would describe me first as an ORGANISER, A Doubt 'Dissolver', A 'Convincer', A Fearless and Blunt Orator, A Stubborn and Strong Heart young man, a Politician, a Strategist, a Master Planner, an Extrovert, a Sport Lover, Lover of Humanity, A Nice and Kind Young Man, A Giver, A Leader and a Strict, Tenacious & Principled young man.”

On what makes him different, “Wow! I would say we are pretty similar. We are all just really interested in the World around us and trying to understand some small part of it. The bit that makes us different is which part exactly we are trying to understand and maybe how we go about it. I, for example, am trying to understand how stars behave. To do that, I use telescopes to observe them and then try to figure out what that means. The other contestants here are interested in other things, from the birth of the Universe through to what the tiniest sub-atomic particles in the Universe do. That means that they might need to build their own experiments, where as I can only work with the stars I can see (I can’t arrange the stars differently to see how they behave!).

They might have to use big computer simulations to try and understand or predict what is happening (I sometimes have to do that too, but I bet I do it less that some of the others!). So, fundamentally, I would say that we are pretty similar. We are all just really interested in something! The thing that makes us different is the particular thing that we are interested in!”

What is your favourite quote?

“Too many quotes and i have always refused or get's confused when picking a favourite amongst all but since this is an official question which should be responded to with just an answer, then i will go with; "DO NOT DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU BECAUSE OUR TASTE DIFFERS" Here is the reason for this quote; Imagine attending a friend's wedding with a mindset that he/she will also attend yours when yours comes only for him/her to refuse your invitation during yours with an excuse that him/her do not like attending weddings. Lol”

Why do you think you deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland?
“I deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2016 for many reasons but i will like to point out just few of these reasons.

1. It must be taken into consideration that all the contestants in this contest deserve to be crowned Mr Nairaland because we all possesses different special qualities but since there cant be 2 or more winners, it becomes necessary that the first we should look out for is a contestant who to an extent sees nairaland as his second home and not one who is unknown to fellow nairalanders and who may disappear from nairaland after winning the crown and i think i am well known on nairaland, cutting across all sections, from romance to politics, webmaster, business, etc.

2. Being in I.T field, it gives me the opportunity of knowing nairaland from both the members point of view and also from that of the owner, developers and this me the ability of understanding what both the owner and members feels.

3. This is my first time of contesting which means new ideas and creativity.

4. As an entrepreneur and a professional website developer, database administrator and an I.T consultant, i will use my office as Mr Nairaland 2016 in collaboration with Seun Osewa to empower nairalanders by organising online (nairaland) training programmes and if necessary provide them grants as this has been the problem majority of Nigerian youths, most especially entrepreneurs and those in I.T field are facing.

Not the BIU I went to and not the computer science I studied.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by HungerBAD: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kinginvahala
Falconey
Fynestboi

CC: NLJega

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by UyiIredia(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote for
vizkiz fynestboi cutezt ryabcool golor photoshoot iamkingzlee piperson franchise21 and ichommy
CC NLJega

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by adek6555: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I VOTE ADEWUMIOPEYEMI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by justhelp(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote for
Fynestboi

Cc NLjega

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote

Photoshoot and princeakins

Cc Nljega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ndaman25: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Vizkiz Cc: NLJega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by OlowoB(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote fynestboi

Cc: NLjega

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by horlamelekan(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
i vote for
princeakins
falconey
photoshoot

cc NLjega

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Laveda(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
strictlynaija:
I vote Iamkingzlee

Cc: NLJea

Thanks. grin
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Donwizbro(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I humbly vote for; Vizkiz Iamkinglee, and Cutetz Cc:NLJega
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Richie0974: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Photoshoot
Fynestboi
IAMKINGZLEE
Piperson
Ichommy
Adewumiopeyemi
Kenneth205
Ryabcool
Princeakins
Falconey

Cc Nljega

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote Vizkiz

Cc NLjega

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Quivarious(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oma307:
who are the contestants? please
the contestants profile is on first page..

But you can vote vizkiz and cc:NLJEGA

Thank you!
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by amareto: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Gflat: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Viz I knew people will stand against you today. Don't sweat it bruv. You will surely stand a chance cool

I vote vizkiz

Cc:NLJega

Others should keep on with their voters smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughter Wears N3m Dress To British Fashion Awards / Old Nigerian Hairstyles / Mr Nigeria 2022 Contestants With Best Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.