Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,380 members, 7,843,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export (35717 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Paid The Highest Bribes To Supreme Court Justices: Sahara Reporter / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Adminisher: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Have you visited the website posted on this thread already or you decided to jump into the discuss for us to know you said something
Meanwhile, I'd like you to provide us links to those figures you posted, not saying it's made up but I need to learn. Learning ends in the grave you know

I tried to post links but thought better of it. There are over ten pages of links on Google and the search was just "Nigerian food exports + Nigerian diaspora food".
I was travelling abroad as a fresh graduate since the mid 80s. Nigerian food market are everywhere. The UK probably has up to 300 in major cities, Houston, New York in the US probably that number. I have been in a Nigerian food shop in Calgary four years ago and seen a covered trailer of offloading Nigerian foodstuff - Yoruba store owner , Ibo supplier. Houston is unbelievable in this regard.

The funny thing is at least 50 percent of the food export business is even under the table so the FG is actually losing export duty money.

Obiano should not bring this Ugu matter of exporting as much as 5bmillion dollars so quick in a market that is at least 30 years old.

I rate him already as the third best Governor in Nigeria after El Rufai and Ambode. He is probably slightly better than Ayade so far in performance..but don't tell me lies about Ugu 5 million dollars export .
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Obiano is a local champion in SE. On a National ranking he will place lower than every Governor in SW except Fayose and will rank lower than even Governors in North.

You Ibos talk too much, in so doing you expose yourself to ridicule and national disgrace.

What is unique about ugu export to Europe, America or Jupiter? Exactly what is the unique advantage of Anambra being the first to export ugu.....is that some kind of specialty on white man's dish Your ugu is sold in African stores in Europe and America and is purchased and consumed by those who know what it is, how to cook it and consider it a delicacy. Those people are Ibos and possibly Efik and Kalabari people.

Yoruba dont know or care for ugu. Hausa dont care for it....so where does your ugu rank in comparison to export of cashew nuts and cocoa from Osun? Yet Aregbesola has not put a frontpage ad to exhibit foolishness by claiming for himself a feat exclusive to Osun.

I have said this before and will repeat here,Yanminris are animals. By the grace of whiteman your stock and breed were amalgamated into society of humans.

Mod, where you dey....im ready for my ban now now, hurry the fck up with it. Shyyte! angry
Pass

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Adminisher:

I tried to post links but thought better of it. There are over ten pages of links on Google and the search was just "Nigerian food exports + Nigerian diaspora food".
I was travelling abroad as a fresh graduate since the mid 80s. Nigerian food market are everywhere. The UK probably has up to 300 in major cities, Houston, New York in the US probably that number. I have been in a Nigerian food shop in Calgary four years ago and seen a covered trailer of offloading Nigerian foodstuff - Yoruba store owner , Ibo supplier. Houston is unbelievable in this regard.

The funny thing is at least 50 percent of the food export business is even under the table so the FG is actually losing export duty money.

Obiano should not bring this Ugu matter of exporting as much as 5bmillion dollars so quick in a market that is at least 30 years old.

I rate him already as the third best Governor in Nigeria after El Rufai and Ambode. He is probably slightly better than Ayade so far in performance..but don't tell me lies about Ugu 5 million dollars export .
Give us the links to those figures, we all need to learn

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Give us the links to those figures, we all need to learn
Don't mind that middle east oil company scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
sleekAfonja:

Don't mind that middle east oil company scammer.
Imagine him throwing figures upandan with no links, he thinks he can scam everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by sleekAfonja: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Imagine him throwing figures upandan with no links, he thinks he can scam everyone.
All of them shall be exposed for exactly who and what they are in the very language they would understand.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by doublewisdom: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin. The haters from south was.te have been humiliated on this thread. Yeye slum dwellers. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by DProdigy15(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmbIzuchukwu:

Umuchu is old Aguata. Now, they are In Orumba North
What are you talking here? please Umuchu is in Aguata local government area, that's my town, get your fact right please
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2016
Adminisher:
So many responses missing the pount.

First of all Nigerians have been exporting at least [b]500million US dollars of vegetables and food stuff to Europe, Canada and Asia annually for years before Obiano became governor.

We probably did as much as 800 million USD this year already. Go to London, New York, Calgary, Toronto.[/b]

The issue is here that the gist of the State's earlier publicity on the issue was wrong. They lied and they should have come out clean to clarify in three simple sentences instead of this long epistle which was saying just the same thing. Anambra state did not export 5 million dollars worth of vege tables to Europe during the term of this and the last administration. NOT YET.

Obiano is in my view already the best governor in Nigeria. No need to spoil a good thing by overzealous aides exaggerating and reporting speculatively

Oil: US$94,882,576,000 (96.9% of total exports)
Cocoa: $705,644,000 (0.7%)
Oil seed: $278,420,000 (0.3%)
Raw hides excluding furskins: $268,513,000 (0.3%)
Ships, boats: $213,441,000 (0.2%)
Copper: $174,174,000 (0.2%)
Rubber: $166,288,000 (0.2%)
Aluminum: $157,045,000 (0.2%)
Ores, slag, ash: $137,092,000 (0.1%)
Wood: $101,382,000 (0.1%)

http://www.worldstopexports.com/nigerias-top-10-exports/

^^^^^^^^^

Major Naija exports..

Do you see ugu or any vegetable on that list?

Is lies very contagious in the SE abi where do you people get your facts from? First obingo, now you just thrown your own lie inside... grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by fcvklies: 1:55am On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ obiango the liar....

Still no farm foto grin

Still no export documents, receipts and invoices grin

Just the short man lair spewing his usual garbage. grin

What a clown... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4044682_obianosleeping_jpeg0070d6fe2d18afeab2271cfb64212d47

grin grin grin grin grin

AIR-HEAD you obviously have never stepped foot in Anambra State... asking for photos of farm. And you have over a hundred ignoramuses liking that!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by aresa: 2:31am On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
fcvklies:

AIR-HEAD you obviously have never stepped foot in Anambra State... asking for photos of farm. And you have over a hundred ignoramuses liking that!
[/s]

What is this ipob villager saying?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by GerogeI(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Have been watching this Ugu thing for a while.
Anambra Brothers, please be wise and ignore Sahara reporters.
The more you try to refute them, the more you oil their propaganda machinery. If you ignore Sahara Reporters, it will die gradually. If you do not, you make the owner and his political sponsors more powerful.

If you want to fight a propagandist, it's not by refuting what has been said, rather by counter smearing a suitable interest of his. That is the mistake GEJ made with his election, he spent money trying to refute what was said about him, hence making his acusers better heard. Imagine if he did things like acuse Aisha Bihari of being part of the Haliburton fraud when she was being paraded as an angel a cross the country. Find a suitable APC SW governor to smear with your own media. Shikina

Further, the SW is highly active in trying to export food products, so they are only trying to find out how you do the export. The more you tell in pictures and words, the more competitors you will soon have in that business. Stop teaching the rest of the country how to export veggies for free, else you will loose the market.

Please tell Obiano if you know him to expediate action on the Orient modular refinery, especially now that fuel cost reflect true market prices. This is way more important than convincing a deceptive media in other to get accolades.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by impartialspec: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2016
mayorbch:
Hey Umuchu is located in Aguata LGA not Orumba North.
Correct this fallacy
There is a village in Ndike with that name
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Okeikpu(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2016
RRoyaId:
Ekoile the clown, do you want to see the names of the consumers as well? cheesy

[s][/s]
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by Yyeske(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2016
DProdigy15:
What are you talking here? please Umuchu is in Aguata local government area, that's my town, get your fact right please
Stop any argument with him, we all know Umuchu is in Aguata
Re: Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export by cheruv: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Instead make you tell your short man devil ipo b leader to stop lying or show us export documents and farm pictures, you dey bark like village bingo inside my ear.

These villagers sef.. grin
Okwu i agbálá uka undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Government / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.