Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,531 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers (825 Views)

Uche Erondu Asked FG To Investigate Nnamdi Kanu's Sudden Disappearance / 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by sarrki(m): 4:11am On Aug 02, 2016
*Asks FG not to associate or treat them as Avengers By Godwin Oghre Sapele—A group of ex-militants under the aegis of Former Forest Soldiers, FFS, aka Isaac Boro Last Born, yesterday, denied claims by security agencies that it belongs to Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, a militant group that has claimed responsibility for the bombings of oil and gas facilities across the Niger Delta region, asking the Federal Government not to associate or treat it as Avengers. Nigerian Air Force strikes criminal camps and hideouts at Arepo and environs   The group while absolving itself of culpability in any act of bombing or kidnapping in Arepo area of Lagos, its leader, ‘General’ O. Ibori, said: “We are ex-militants and not part of Avengers. We are shocked that the Federal Government has reneged on its part to fulfil its obligation from the several peaceful dialogues we had with it after we laid down our weapons for years now. “We have surrendered but rather than fulfil its obligation by enlisting us in the amnesty programme, the Federal Government just began linking us to some recent kidnappings in the Arepo area of Lagos and the destructive activities of the Avengers that we know nothing about. All we want is to be part of the amnesty programme as the final step of the various dialogues. “Security forces have burnt down three houses of our leader in Lagos in connection with a purported recent kidnapping in Arepo area and security men have been hunting us down. This is why are crying out that we were not responsible for any act of kidnapping and we are not part of the Avengers, only that we are asking to be enlisted in the amnesty programme. “The government has chosen force and fire instead of peace and freedom. It has reneged on its part after the various dialogue we had, but we have pledged to be law abiding and never return to arms any longer. We are now asking the Federal Government to stop harassing us and members of our families, including burning down our homes and stop treating us as if we are part the Avengers, because we have given peace a chance.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/n-delta-attacks-weve-surrendered-ex-militant-group/
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by modath(f): 4:14am On Aug 02, 2016
All we want is to be part of the amnesty programme as the final step of the various dialogues.

Why are these people hellbent on proving Seriake Dickson's mean spirited statement right?

4 Likes

Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by sarrki(m): 4:23am On Aug 02, 2016
modath:

Why are these people hellbent on proving Seriake Dickson's mean spirited statement right?

Coz the agitation was politically motivated
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by moyakz(m): 4:47am On Aug 02, 2016
that is what happens,when you trade your birthrights for porridge.keep asking our 'deaf' govt for amnesty.no go find work(yeye-weakling).

1 Like

Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by kuuljay(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2016
All these boys are just looking for chop money while the cowards are online cheering them to their doom

1 Like

Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by NOC1(m): 5:17am On Aug 02, 2016
What do I have to say, wAIST them, mind you I did not say waste but you're free to replace.
Pikin wey sey him papa no go sleep will not sleep ni.
Ask them to produce Avengers or we call them Avangers.
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by modath(f): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2016
sarrki:

Coz the agitation was politically motivated

Not even that,they aren't disabled, why the aversion to honest living? This is beyond laziness, it's looking like there is something inside of them that rejects "decent work"!!!

2 Likes

Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Kill them all, I repeat kill them all cool cool

Say no to criminality cool

Lots of youths are out there hustling on the streets through legitimate means cool cool
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2016
modath:

Not even that,they aren't disabled, why the aversion to honest living? This is beyond laziness, it's looking like there is something inside of them that rejects "decent work"!!!

I totally agree with you
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by Progressive01(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Lalasticlala I dount you've seen this..
Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Kill them all, I repeat kill them all cool cool

Say no to criminality cool

Lots of youths are out there hustling on the streets through legitimate means cool cool

Unless they are ready to behave then they live
Re: Surrendered Ex Militant Group Asked FG Not To Associate Or Treat ThemAs Avengers by olatunjithomas(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
sarrki:

Unless they are ready to behave then they live

A very good morning to boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but you have to help me now.

The Mr nairaland contest is on,as a matter of fact,today is going to be the semi finals and I need you to help me vote Falconey. I am writing you because I am trusting You.

the link to the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

voting starts 10am- 6pm

the voting format is "" I vote falconey Cc; NLjega"

Thanks so much Boss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guess What PMB And Jonathan Are Discussing In This Picture / "I Call Your Bluff, Ayodele" - Aisha Buhari Storms The USA! / Usa Department Of Stat List 20 Nigerian States Unsafe For Americans To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.