Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" (43453 Views)

BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Steph Coker, Genevieve, Aigbe & Steph Linus: Who Rocked The Chick Look Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by yusaze807: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Steph Nora Okere Relocates To Ibadan, Says She Is Single & Looking For A Good Man.
Nollywood actress Steph Nora Okere has relocated to Ibadan temporarily for the completion of her upcoming TV series.
The actress who was recently honoured by City People revealed why her wedding was cancelled about 10 years ago and why she is still single.
In her words:
Right now, I’m shooting a new series, Broken Heart in Ibadan that is coming out soon. It is my latest work. I only left the set to come down here to receive my Award from City People because I value this Award so much.
I was in the process of getting married but ended up not getting married. Where I come from, there is the process of marriage when you start the process, the Ibo people will go and make research on the other person’s background and If they find out negative things about the man or woman’s family, that means they will put an immediate stop to the marriage. That was what happened in my own case.
I was never married but the Press got me married to Lanre Falana. I was involved in a marriage process which got truncated along the line. Marriage begins with paying the woman’s dowry, traditional and white wedding. All these did not take place. My family didn’t support marrying a man who kept one woman in one place and plans keeping another one in another place. I attend Catholic church and the marriage process in Catholic, begins with the intended couples tendering a marriage certificate issued by a court to the church. This was the main reason we were in court in the first place.
We were not living together, we had an. Introduction where his family and mine were introduced to each other only. This was the beginning of our problem. For us to discover that we were not compatible. Our court marriage was in July and he went abroad in September only for him to be back a year and half later.
It has not been easy. You hardly can differentiate between a man who truly wants you as a woman because he feels for you, or one who wants to be seen with a known actress. Some men can go as far as taking a bet over you because you are a known actress. But when a good man comes around, I will settle with him. However, my Bible has not told me I can not make heaven as a single woman.
I hope to marry again when a good man comes but for now I am married to Jesus.

http://citypeopleng.com/marriage-crashed-veteran-actress-steph-nora-okere/

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by yusaze807: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Issorite

CHECKOUT THESE 5 STUNNING PICS OF STEPH-NORA OKERE @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/steph-nora-okere-relocates-to-ibadan.html

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by youngest85(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Ibadan of all places?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by madridguy(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Okay.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by klassykute(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2016
lol mk i no talk
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by hungryboy(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
What shall it profit a woman if she claims to be married to Jesus but is still chopping dick on the sly?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by madridguy(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Who are you to question her decision? You want her to go where dem go kidnap her? South-West will forever be the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

youngest85:
Ibadan of all places?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Came: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
" I was never married, but the press got me married" "I hope to be married again if a good man come" Anty,you no see wetin you dey talk, you no even sure of wetin you dey do self. Make God help you.

16 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by andray12(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2016
yinmu
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by axortedbabe(f): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
But she used to bear steph nora okere falana,why answer a man's name when u r not married to him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by rosy4u(f): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Jesu ke

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Niyinficient(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
hmmmm

NA When e don over una una dey remember say Jesus dey......why u no marry to Jesus from the begin make he give u your own husband? now u don go do waka pass for one man....u see say Jesus dey. Nice one to turn to him now tho.

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by shamecurls(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Always marrying Jesus

Is your body wood or metal?

Is it Jesus that will make you reach Orgasm, Squeeze your boobs and make you mourn and same time, give u head?

How can you get married to a man that never had a wife during his lifetime, You as well go marry any corpse in the mortuary.

Always marrying Jesus when its dawns on them that age and beauty re far past them

Giving flimsy excuses for loneliness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Na WA o. Smh

Pls check my signature
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by costandi(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Searching? When you are married to Jesus?...Oh! I digg!

When you remarry you'd divorce Jesus also.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by ChappyChase: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
youngest85:
Ibadan of all places?
How man go do..

shamecurls:
Always marrying Jesus
Is it Jesus that will make you reach Orgasm
How can you get married to a man that never had a wife during his lifetime, You as well go marry any corpse in the mortuary.
Always marrying Jesus when its dawns on them that age and beauty re far past them
youngest85:
Ibadan of all places?
E be like sey these girls think sey Jesus na polygamous man!!

8 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Swissheart(f): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
She is confused

2 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
shamecurls:
Always marrying Jesus

Is it Jesus that will make you reach Orgasm

my brother the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Aare2050(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
hello nairalanders...

i've just launched my new blog and im giving away recharge card

airtel users first,

open this link and look for the comment section of the All you need to know about RomanceLand

fastest finger

if you are the lucky winner dont forget to leave a comment on the blog post as well here bu quoting this post.
www.romanceland.
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by antontech(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
sorry
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Chinessco(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2016
i hope that 'Jesus' would also make you feel like a Woman! and i hope you have a Daughter fom him .. cus i might be your inlaw peradventure *winks*
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by wristbangle: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2016
youngest85:
Ibadan of all places?

If u are among the Mr. NL contestants, with this comment of yours, u can't make the top 20 honestly.

8 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by mattsvibes: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2016
crash------
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by naturalwaves: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2016
This one is an idiota! You were never married to a man but you did introduction and did court wedding and was bearing his name. Continue! Maybe the court wedding was done on the pages of newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Landloard01(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2016
hm

3 Likes

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by 2dillu2(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Married to who?
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Slimvincent(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Yes oh, nwa afor Imirienwe of Owerri has spoken. I was @ ur home in ur village last December to visit ur younger sibling who is my frnd
Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Gkemz: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Divorced ladies always claim to be married to Jesus even the ones who doesn't understand who Christ is.

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by Raydos: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Stop lying.

jesus never get marrieD!

1 Like

Re: Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" by MasterJayJay: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
So where is the marriage certificate that you married Jesus?

Even ordinary picture of you and Jesus we no see. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List} / Sophia Momodu Hits The Club With Her Beautiful Looks (Photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.