Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt (18881 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / We Want War Not Referendum Nnamdi Kanu VIDEO / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by jimmysho(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
My God is awesome!!! He can move mountains, keep me in the valley, hide me from the rain. My God is awesome, heals me when I'm broken, gives strength where I've been weakened. Forever He will reign!
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by ehikwe22: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
the common sense senator lacks common sense after all. Never trust a politician.
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by agabaI23(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
jaybee3:

My guy how far now?

tongue tongue tongue tongue

But wait ooo, why would they give a supposedly clean common sense patriot conditions to adhere too if he wasn't corrupt
Jaybee I dey.

Dangote is owing. No one has sealed his business. Most big businesses use people's money to make money. Otedola etc
Now my problem is not the so called fight against corruption. Anyone who has governments money should pay up or be taken care of by the law.

My issue is when we have evidence mounting against those who are close to Buhari and EFCC, AMCON, DSS etc look the other way.

Then they selectively pick up the vocal cords of the almost none existent opposition.

They went for his bad debt because they could not trace the yeye security vote to him.

Is he the only company owing AMCON? How many have been sealed before his own?
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by agabaI23(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
modath:

Those who can effectively criticise gini? Dis una kool aid sef.. He who must come to equity.......

Someone who can't run one business empire, a bad debtor who refused to service his loans for 5 whole years because the IB ran a paddy paddy govt, not only one love, its onety one love... cheesy

You tiff or you nor tiff public purse money, govt love or hate you isn't material, establish your guilt or innocence, hiding under witch hunt canopy is cowardice...

Howdy?

A man who is running a business with over 1000 employees cannot run a business effectively? Show me a company that is not owing a bank.

How many companies are on AMCON list? How many have been sealed?

See my response to jaybee no point repeating myself hun
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Jaybee I dey.

Dangote is owing. No one has sealed his business. Most big businesses use people's money to make money. Otedola etc
Now my problem is not the so called fight against corruption. Anyone who has governments money should pay up or be taken care of by the law.

My issue is when we have evidence mounting against those who are close to Buhari and EFCC, AMCON, DSS etc look the other way.

Then they selectively pick up the vocal cords of the almost none existent opposition.

They went for his bad debt because they could not trace the yeye security vote to him.

You are beyond petty argument my guy. Some things are as clear as day freaking light

There is a clear difference between Owing/servicing the debt and Owing/not servicing the debt

Didn't AMCON seize Wale Babalakin's assets?
Didn't they seize dantata's assets?

Why must everything be politicized even if the actors are clearly in the wrong

Are you telling me all 217 rogues on this list are being witch hunted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by Progressive01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Yes I am alive Today...When Nnamdi Kanu Preaches Unity and sings the National Anthem In The Prison Yard....And Senator Ben Bruce's Brain Is Now Being Reformatted...

Thank You Buhari..The Great Reformer..
You too like trouble. Ugwu Republicans won't like this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by modath(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
A man who is running a business with over 1000 employees cannot run a business effectively? Show me a company that is not owing a bank.

How many companies are on AMCON list? How many have been sealed?

See my response to jaybee no point repeating myself hun

I can see jaybee3 has done justice, all i'd add is that i pray that government patronage like it was during IB's days never finds its way into this country again...... Yeye-est of all govts; granting import waivers (no duties, no tax) to party jobbers to bring in rice at the same time farmers were struggling to increase local yield.... Who does that? No bother, na rhetorical kweshon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by Almaiga: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
For the first time, i seem to agree with the common sense Senator. cool
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by 4dor: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Jaybee I dey.

Owing AMCON is not a crime as long as you are servicing your debt, he's not the only one owing, Dangote's brother and Jimoh Ibrahim's companies too were seized around this same time as Ben Bruce.

That said 11 billion is not a joke, businesses would have died, people would have lost jobs and gone hungry if AMCON didn't step in to save the day with Tax Payer's money.

If you disagree with me lend me 500k and let me refuse to pay you back, then we can have this conversation again.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by agabaI23(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
jaybee3:

You are beyond petty argument my guy. Some things are as clear as day freaking light

There is a clear difference between Owing/servicing the debt and Owing/not servicing the debt

Didn't AMCON seize Wale Babalakin's assets?
Didn't they seize dantata's assets?

Why must everything be politicized even if the actors are clearly in the wrong

Are you telling me all 217 rogues on this list are being witch hunted?
Nop, I am not saying that. Did you read my post where i said that any looter should pay up or be ready to face the law? Whats the point telling me about 217?

I knew you would bring the issues of those two and remember i asked whose company was sealed before Bens? Sealing only 2 coys after Silverbird is just to tell the public, it is not just him.

Go check the list published by Sanusi and see who topped. Dangote. He is still there dnd give us s proof he has paid off or he us servicing it.

I am above petty arguments yea. I am also above the deception of APC. Why is no one investigating Buntai for starters?

Are you telling me that 217 current members of PDP are the only rogue politicians?

Like i said before, let the rogues vomit their loots however you should not use the so called fight against corruption which is openly sectional to silence opposition. If you dont see it in that light you are being insincere because i know you are smart.
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by jaybee3(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Nop, I am not saying that. Did you read my post where i said that any looter should pay up or be ready to face the law? Whats the point telling me about 217?

I knew you would bring the issues of those two and remember i asked whose company was sealed before Bens? Sealing only 2 coys after Silverbird is just to tell the public, it is not just him.

Go check the list published by Sanusi and see who topped. Dangote. He is still there dnd give us s proof he has paid off or he us servicing it.

I am above petty arguments yea. I am also above the deception of APC. Why is no one investigating Buntai for starters?

Are you telling me that 217 current members of PDP are the only rogue politicians?

Like i said before, let the rogues vomit their loots however you should not use the so called fight against corruption which is openly sectional to silence opposition. If you dont see it in that light you are being insincere because i know you are smart.

It's unrealistic to expect all 217 debtors to be members of APC

It's also unrealistic to expect a business man like dangote with unserviceable loan to not have crippled the banks they were sourced from. Besides, dangote is a listed company meaning all their profits and liabilities are expected to published yearly.

It's even laughable for anyone to think the anticorruption campain won't be disproportionate since the principal actors in previous years were in PDP

Having said that though, the likes of buratai and dambazau shouldn't be exempted from probes
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by agabaI23(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
jaybee3:

It's unrealistic to expect all 217 debtors to be members of APC

It's also unrealistic to expect a business man like dangote with unserviceable loan to not have crippled the banks they were sourced from. Besides, dangote is a listed company meaning all their profits and liabilities are expected to published yearly.

It's even laughable for anyone to think the anticorruption campain won't be disproportionate since the principal actors in previous years were in PDP

Having said that though, the likes of buratai and dambazau shouldn't be exempted from probes

case closed
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by kossyablaze(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
Looool
His real common sense has been restored
Thank u Buhari
This borno boi.... I knw u ll masturbate over this news
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by izeeworld(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
EastGold:
Ben O Ben dem don use your silverbird threaten u
U b igala abi say it now
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by theV0ice: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Don't forget he is the common sense senator. It is common sense to protect your empire and the source of your livelihood before fighting for the nation especially in Nigeria where the formula for being clean is to support Buhari.

One love my senator. You will live to fight another day. We are gradually getting into dictatorship because those who can effectively criticise the government are being silenced. God save Nigeria.

agabaI23, why you wan make me laugh this evening? cheesy

I'm sure you remember Gani fawehinmi, why couldn't even the brutality of Abacha silence him? Should i mention Frank Kokori, Olisa Agbakoba, Arthur nwankwo, Adekunle Ajasin? How did they manage to remain strong and unflinching?

My brother, Ben Bruce is VERY DIRTY and CROOKED. He couldn't have sustained the hypocrisy.

My verdict at the end of last years election still stands. OPPOSITION POLITICS IS DEAD IN NIGERIA. PDP is ill-equiped to counter the crooks in APC.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by Oildichotomy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
The zombies masturbating with this news should be foolish enough also to share when they post anti-buhari comments.

Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Our Igbo brodas how market?
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
theV0ice:

agabaI23, why you wan make me laugh this evening? cheesy

I'm sure you remember Gani fawehinmi, why couldn't even the brutality of Abacha silence him? Should i mention Frank Kokori, Olisa Agbakoba, Arthur nwankwo, Adekunle Ajasin? How did they manage to remain strong and unflinching?

My brother, Ben Bruce is VERY DIRTY and CROOKED. He couldn't have sustained the hypocrisy.

My verdict at the end of last years election still stands. OPPOSITION POLITICS IS DEAD IN NIGERIA. PDP is ill-equiped to counter the crooks in APC.
Please Gani is a different person. Don't compare.

My point is, if you are to scrutinize everyone in APDPC, the way Buhari is going after PDP people, none will remain. You will always argue that he needs them lol

Well I am not defending anyone, I am only comparing what is visible. The situation is if he talk too much, hang something on his neck and get him to keep quiet. Obasanjo did that with EFCC. I was laughing when Ribadu said last week that he is being persecuted. Magu will still say the same thing later.

Why is Burantashi and Dambazzau still walking free?
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by theV0ice: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
agabaI23:
Please Gani is a different person. Don't compare.

My point is, if you are to scrutinize everyone in APDPC, the way Buhari is going after PDP people, none will remain. You will always argue that he needs them lol

Well I am not defending anyone, I am only comparing what is visible. The situation is if he talk too much, hang something on his neck and get him to keep quiet. Obasanjo did that with EFCC. I was laughing when Ribadu said last week that he is being persecuted. Magu will still say the same thing later.

Why is Burantashi and Dambazzau still walking free?

Billionaires the world over use people's monies to make profit and that's no crime. What is criminal is not servicing your loans. Unless you can prove here that Ben Bruce was servicing that loan will your witch hunting allegation resonate with anybody. Jimoh Ibrahim, Dansa Foods premises etc were also locked that same period, i never saw or heard anybody raise the persecution flag. Why Bruce?

Even Ben Bruce NEVER ATTRIBUTED THE CLOSURE TO POLITICS!! so why do you keep imputing politics into a business venture gone bad? Bruce didn't keep quiet because he was intimidated, He's quiet because he's proved himself a hypocrite. He's a bad debtor who contributed to the loss of thousands of jobs in the banking crisis under GEJ.

The Pharisees asked Jesus why his disciples don't fast and he replied that how did they expect his buddies to fast when he's still around to flex them? when he exits, he said then they'll fast grin

Stop wasting your time expecting Buhari to nail Amaechi, Fashola, Danbazzau, Burantashi etc. When GEJ and his men get the power again, they should help us collect back the yams those ones have chopped. For now, we focus on the PDP goats. The turn of the APC goats will surely come.
Re: Murray-Bruce: Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Not A Witch-Hunt by HealthCoach1: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM DIABETES?
Have you been finding it hard to get rid of Diabetes? Here is a natural supplement called DIABETES NATURAL THERAPY, it’s a combination of natural supplements that helps reverse Diabetes and its related complications naturally without any side effect within the shortest possible time. This supplements works on the body cells which activates the pancreas to produce more insulin required in the body system. This supplements have been certified by both local and international nutrition agencies to be of good quality that gives effective result.
We offer free home delivery service and payment on delivery available nationwide.
For more information,
Call/SMS: 08065035401,
Email: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial / Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.