Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt (25697 Views)

A Nigerian Woman Scammer In Russia / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / See The Face Of Eric Nwachukwu NGWAKWE The Latest Scammer In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by northvietnam(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
G is better than Indonesia Drugs...

more magas to his email virus

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by macaranta(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Disappointed NCAN Peeps

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by DatCalabarB(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Alibaba boys Busted!!!

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by YINKS89(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
nawa ooooo karkma is a biatch............. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Journalists world all over and their good abstract but zero concrete knowledge about happenstances aside news reportage is like 5 and 6 - knowledge truly will always remain superior to information.

Meanwhile, the downed culprits are about to bear the consequences of ill actions of about 1,000,000 others of their counterparts .... too bad.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Arsewipemod: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
What's his name?
Mike Nwazu.......something something.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by lagdmark(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
What's his name?
SS/SE
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by authority2006(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
CharleyCharley:

you dey see say na interpol make the arrest, you dey talk of kiri kiri.

you think interpol operates like nigeria's brain-dead security agents?
He even deserves award, are we on the same page? Why don't you join "Nigeria's brain-dead security agents" and make them brain-active?
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
solpat:
PH boys badt gangrin
AnonyNymous:
I don't usually do this but. . .
NCAN report:
Name: Mike
undecided
Over to my ogas at the top
passionate88:
Port Harcourt?
Were you guys told he's from port-harcourt or Rivers State?.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by hayoholla(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
wapguru97fg:
who is this fool sef undecided
wapguru97fg:
who is this fool sef
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
herbie27:
Were you guys told he's from port-harcourt or Rivers State?.
I'm a junior member of NCAN just doing my job by providing all available info grin grin
Stay tuned, the experts will soon decipher his name and origin
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by dyn1800: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
those guys should be given job in EFCC or INTERPOL after serving their terms.....
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by KOBOJO: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
For those asking for name.., are you kidding me ??

Who doesn't know the AFONJAS are Nigeria s representatives in internet fraud aka yahoo yahoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by faitheverest(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bad nigga
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm a junior member of NCAN just doing my job by providing all available info grin grin
Stay tuned, the experts will soon decipher his name and origin
All i care is, he could hail from your Villa. grin
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by martineverest(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
saw this on a foreign site yesterday.i was amazed when i read the comments by white ppl about nigerians and scam.they even call nigerians '419'.....nigerians should desist from this acts.its destroying our image.some countries call nigeria 'DRUGERIA' or 'SCAMGERIA'
The site is arstechnica.com

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
darocha1:
When you seat with this scammers, you will envy their skill. If only it can be put into positive use then they wont end up in cuffs. On the other hand, what positive use is available in this country.
Bro. The ones I have been with lack brains , just that oyibo is fantastically stupid, unbelievably greedy and outrightly naive.

That's my observation .
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by pythonkid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
ALIBABA LOL///
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Hedonistically: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh boy. Ali Baba on a hyper level.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by poweredcom(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
EFCC de mad sey d. Man use gun point for dem head or sey d man steal govt money again all of una we de here to bring tribalism are all idiots n bastards

Story dem go release am if e settle

Dis is alibaba hacking runs dis deal don change many ppple life I swear dis is a recomended runs for real niggaz
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by MicroBox: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
The most corrupt country in the making is........ Biafra

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by darocha1: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
blueseacats:
Bro. The ones I have been with lack brains , just that oyibo is fantastically stupid, unbelievably greedy and outrightly naive.

That's my observation .

bro those ones dont hit millions. The ones am referring to like in ds Op post. They are qualified to be second class upper (2:1) graduate with cgpa of 3.48
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by donvicky2007: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
for those demanding for his full name, you can have it .
His Native name is Mike Adekunle Adamu Okoro. And he hails from State of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by toluxa1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
When will they arrest that Emmanuel Awaritefe that has been scamming people on nairaland for years.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
darocha1:

bro those ones dont hit millions. The ones am referring to like in ds Op post. They are qualified to be second class upper (2:1) graduate with cgpa of 3.48
Ok let me tell you how it's done , you pay Romanian or Russian hackers, they give you info on big business accounts, you pay a badass Indian software guru he gives you info on how much available in the account. Then you tell one fat white lady how you love her so much and she gives you her account number, and from that business mans account you wire $1.5 m into the 500lb ugly oyibos account, and she transfers 70 % to you and keeps the rest for love. and consequently be arrested by fbi in few months time after investigation. That does not make the scammer smart at all.

Another instance .I know a a guy who owns 4 houses in lekki from money he made from wire transfer scam, he dropped out of school. And even till today can't construct a sentence. I doubt if he can make A 3 gpa

Finally, Madoff is considered the biggest scammer in world history, yet he was in the same business as legitimate business man warren buffet who is considered the worlds best investor, genius and arguably the richest, if Madoff was smart, he will use his smartness to make money for his clients and business instead of defrauding them.

You might meet a scammer that is also book smart but don't generalize cause they are usually not.

It is through these scammers that I realized that girls can sell their soul for money, I know this friend, he's worth at least $2m, all the English he knows is "old boy Howfar?" But a very pretty girl that could pass as miss world was kissing him passionately regardless of his rotten teeth . Not that I m envious of them bro . But at a very young age my mom has told me that when you take away people's property by deception or power it will come back to bite you or your generation, and I don't want that curse.

5 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by 9jatatafo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
COvo:
Yahoo yahoo gone wrong. The problem is always greed, with such amount of money you should be set up and stop scamming.

Setting up a business is easy but running it is another. He being a scammer will never allow another to run the biz
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Arsewipemod:
Mike Nwazu.......something something.
smh!
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by autodoctor: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Very soon he will settle his way out.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
blueseacats:
Ok let me tell you how it's done , you pay Romanian or Russian hackers, they give you info on big business accounts, you pay a badass Indian software guru he gives you info on how much available in the account. Then you tell one fat white lady how you love her so much and she gives you her account number, and from that business mans account you wire $1.5 m into the 500lb ugly oyibos account, and she transfers 70 % to you and keeps the rest for love. and consequently be arrested by fbi in few months time after investigation. That does not make the scammer smart at all.

wa shere

Another instance .I know a a guy who owns 4 houses in lekki from money he made from wire transfer scam, he dropped out of school. And even till today can't construct a sentence. I doubt if he can make A 3 gpa

Finally, Madoff is considered the biggest scammer in world history, yet he was in the same business as legitimate business man warren buffet who is considered the worlds best investor, genius and arguably the richest, if Madoff was smart, he will use his smartness to make money for his clients and business instead of defrauding them.

You might meet a scammer that is also book smart but don't generalize cause they are usually not.

It is through these scammers that I realized that girls can sell their soul for money, I know this friend, he's worth at least $2m, all the English he knows is "old boy Howfar?" But a very pretty girl that could pass as miss world was kissing him passionately regardless of his rotten teeth . Not that I m envious of them bro . But at a very young age my mom has told me that when you take away people's property by deception or power it will come back to bite you or your generation, and I don't want that curse.
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by darocha1: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
blueseacats:

well said
Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by okonja(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Uduak2019:
Give us his real name...he must be Afonja brown roof because it's them that answer ENGLISH NAME only when it comes to fraud. The other day there was one that claimed to be Frederick Westhuff...lol, I kept looking at his distinctive yoruba face, even with tribal marks.Lol

You this AkwaIbom/Calabar dude just kill me with laugh here...even though I'm a Yoruba...mehn!..I can't stop laughing at this bolded comment of yours. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
ministeriallist:
Checking names but still searching.

definitely from the south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man 'Charmed' By His Girlfriend's Mother, Runs Mad / Zimbabwean Woman Catches Her Husband Having Sex With Niece, Twice / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 8-year-old Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.