Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) (34733 Views)

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by iriskiki(f): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
She wanted to leave and the pastor said no.

Abi?

What if it was the spirit of heaven telling her to leave? But the pastor said what?! Boys and girls... The pastor said NO!

Sometimes our gut speaks to us. Our God given intuition and common sense speaks to us but we push it aside...

Why didn't he just leave her? I don't get this...

Lord I'm tired of bad news this evening. I'm leaving NL to go to bed biko...

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by ekeroyal(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya has definitely taken over from Nigeria.
My regards to them. Name checkers please help us investigate this people.
Thank you.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by mommaade(f): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by faruz: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Young03(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenya don overtake us for bad news oo

ist post for the day
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Kxngstein(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
So decapitation is the new trend. Hiiaaan
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
embarassed POOR WOMAN....c as he don destroy her finish incase she wan re marry...Frustration bad o
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
is that what he should cut ? abeg when has leg turn yo kitten or vagina ?

grin grin

grin grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by calabardick(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya are competing with Nigeria when it gets to tragedy!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by czarr(m): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Its not everything you run to pastor for....we all have common sense,at least I know I do grin,the pastor isn't there with you and would only tell you what he knows from the bible.

Common sense mayn't be common after all.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
AgentOrange:
I can personally shoot this man dead if given the chance.

You're too sympathetic, if will be a waste of total bullets and my time to reload it.

I'll like to tie both him and the pastor to the back of a keke and drag them through town until they're ground to a pulp.

That it just throw them into a lions den.

I'm really not a violent person.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by bladeAnders(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
rip to the man...
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Kenya and Bad news be like
. Boring.. you have over used this pic undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by passionate88: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pastors!!!

Ladies, if your husband maltreats you and you've made up your mind to leave and one idiot that calls himself 'pastor' asked you to stay that 'God' hates divorce, tell him that your life is more precious to you

Relatives say the couple had been having issues and Ms Mwende wanted to leave her husband but was advised against it by the pastor

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by kinqslee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
this guy is indeed foolish na she dey create pikin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by jaydeeking(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya and attrocities are lyk....if u get wot I mean.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya! Kenya!! Kenya!!! How many times I call your name?

People wey no get child for over 20 years nko? undecided
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Missmossy(f): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jesus shocked

This is so brutal and gruesome. He has destroyed her life already. Jeez!! Over such a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
The woman wanted to leave but the pastor counsel her not to.....my question is at what point should you stop listening to a pastor
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by sosa993: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
ednut1:
When bbc nd cnn used to report negative tins about us we dey complain. Now we don face kenya. Watever happens in kenya happens in other African countries too naija inclusive. Yeye rolling

Am a Nigerian but all this comments are really funny, like Nigerian men don't kill their wives and do worse, it happens in every African country Nigeria not excluded, so why are people now saying Kenya this Kenya that

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by mimicious(f): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Oh Jesus. I pray for every lady on nairaland. May you never marry the wrong man...

amen
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by olagold79: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
iriskiki:
She wanted to leave and the pastor said no.

Abi?

What if it was the spirit of heaven telling her to leave? But the pastor said what?! Boys and girls... The pastor said NO!

Sometimes our gut speaks to us. Our God given intuition and common sense speaks to us but we push it aside...

Why didn't he just leave her? I don't get this...

Lord I'm tired of bad news this evening. I'm leaving NL to go to bed biko...

That's exactly what I wanted to point out. These pastors are hell bent on insisting divorce is not an option . meanwhile in most cases it's d only option,if she had died she would probably have gone to hell n her insistence on remaining in an abusive marriage contributed to it. You don't stay in a marriage where ur life is at risk sad
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by jacy67(f): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
what!!!!!!! This is too bad. All in the name of marriage. Some people will still ask some singles, 'you never marry?'
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by cold(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
I swear i can't deal with pastors, churches & Christians. See how a pastor just ruined this lady's life. This is so painful. Why would these people want someone to remain in an abusive union all in the name of fulfilling some scriptural guide? I hope this same god can regenerate her hands.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenya is always in d news for d wrong reasons
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by iriskiki(f): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
I completely agree.
People keep quoting our parents and grandparents who never got divorced. Let's ask them in secret if they would have stayed if they had the option to leave abusive relationships and marriages. I'm sure many would have.

It's not worth your life or the life of your kids to stay married, unhappy, miserable, abused, or even productive.

olagold79:

That's exactly what I wanted to point out. These pastors are hell bent on insisting divorce is not an option . meanwhile in most cases it's d only option,if she had died she would probably have gone to hell n her insistence on remaining in an abusive marriage contributed to it. You don't stay in a marriage where ur life is at risk sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by lilshazzy: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
dats pure evil
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by KiNiBiGd: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenyan again!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Hand For Not Getting Pregnant (photos) by Runyi74: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
This Kenya again. There is never good news about country called Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Father Puts Pepper In Daughters Private Part / Gunmen Attack Unwana Ebonyi Police Station, Inspector Killed, One Shot (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.