Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed (2769 Views)

Please, How Many Hours Will It Take Me To Travel From Abeokuta To Ikeja / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow / Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed by Noblemaster: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2016
Seriously I need to travel to Akure from Abeokuta but here I am without knowing the directions to take, I hope someone will help with the direction all the way from Abeokuta to Akure mentioning when and where(I.e junctions) to take cabs
Re: Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed by incrediboooh(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
Lol grin....y not take akure bus direct...any need for cabs,directions bla bla bla
Re: Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed by striker9(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
There is no direct bus from Abeokuta to Akure,tho I have seen at kuto motor park but that's like once in 6months.However, u can get a car from kuto park or panseke motor park to Iwo road in Ibadan.Walk down the bridge and u would see buses going to Ado and Akure beside the filling station. For comfortability, u can take bike to wema from Iwo road,there u would see space buses or Siena going to Akure .
Re: Direction From Abeokuta To Akure Needed by Noblemaster: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
You are mouthed boss

@incrediboooh direct bus seems not to be available or suggest parks here in ABK that one can see direct bus

(1) (Reply)

Easy Japa Idea For Street Smart And Rugged Nigerians / . / Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.