Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) (2809 Views)

Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Businessman Kills And Eats Crocodile In Imo - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Drinkwater06: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2016
This is according to a Facebook post

. This one left me speechless.. this Anambra man who is based in Imo state just slaughtered a crocodile live on facebook, posting the pictures as he was doing so. After which he prepared a "delicious" meal with it and also posted online with a video to accompany it. I never knew crocodile na edible food before now.
So what do you think about this man and his act. ?

Yuck!

Lalasticlala', what do you think of this?

Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by zico530(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
That is not crocodile. It is an alligator.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by idensko(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Wake me up when it hit FP

But I must give it 2 dis guy

Holding a crocodile or whatever the name is, when d creature is still alive, like that!!!!

A little wag of that thing tail to ur abuna is disastrous as atomic bomb to Hiroshima.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by modestofynest(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2016
If u know how much him buy that crocodile u go mind ur business, make I blow ur mind if that crocodile no cause him buy am like 10k so OP mind ur business
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by skipolala94(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2016
I smell Fp
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by skipolala94(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2016
zico530:
abeg check the pics again
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2016
It doesn't look like crocodile to me.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Ibos t
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by adedayo3193(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Ibos they can eat anything eatable
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by josephine123: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2016
wow...strong man
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
zico530:
Na crocodile
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
zico530:
there are no alligators in Africa, alligators are found in Americas and China, that's a crocodile. Meanwhile, its wrong to have killed it
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Totti9(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Part of Anambra were i came from we don't kill crocodile and python snakes they are secred if you kill them you most give them a befittin burial.....Agukwu Nri
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Udmaster(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2016
what Evidence do the OP have to show that the Man is from Anambra?
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Abagworo:
It doesn't look like crocodile to me.
what does it look like, a lion?
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by tasceige(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2016
mmmmmh what can i say, at least there should be medium where government can pay for this animals, that would encourage people to..... you know what i mean...
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by zico530(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
there are no alligators in Africa, alligators are found in Americas and China, that's a crocodile. Meanwhile, its wrong to have killed it
I put it to you that is not a crocodile. I have caught such myself in a fish pond in the creeks.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

If indeed its a crocodile then it's a pretty small one BTW those ones at Uturu river what are they?
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2016
zico530:
I put it to you that is not a crocodile. I have caught such myself in a fish pond in the creeks.
that's a crocodile, look at the Tail loops. I sleep and wake on natgeowild and I'm very inquisitive about animals, it's too obvious that's a crocodile.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by betterABIAstate: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Abagworo:

If indeed its a crocodile then it's a pretty small one BTW those ones at Uturu river what are they?
it's a small crocodile, their features are very easy to identify. You dont get to see large crocodiles so often anymore, they kill them before maturity in Nigeria as they will be to big to hide from hunters.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Udmaster(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
that's a crocodile, look at the Tail loops. I sleep and wake on natgeowild and I'm very inquisitive about animals, it's too obvious that's a crocodile.
check my profile and join in the Abia thread.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Justiyke4u: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2016
Some people though
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by alade112(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Some people weird sha I no fit put all dz things for mouth Damn!!!
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Nature8(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Although I know that this guy is not from Anambra but I see nothing wrong with someone eating what they know how to eat best.. grin

Part of where I came from in Anambra.. We don't kill python snakes, I don't know about crocodile, I've not seen it before..
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by yanshDoctor: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2016
it look like a big lizard to me. apart from the teeth.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by ebujany(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari self. Even crocodile no dey safe again
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by soliddust2020: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
that is an african dwarf crocodile. it is small in size and not dangerous unlike d Nile Crocodile.
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Vicadonis(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
In saner climes, the man would have kept it, fed it, build a place where people can see it for fun and then pay him per visit. After eating this now he will go hungry... smh
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Please tell me how it is wrong to kill a crocodile or an allogator which ever that is? what makes it wrong?
Re: Man Slaughter And Eat Crocodile In Anambra' (pictures) by Drinkwater06: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vicadonis:
In saner climes, the man would have kept it, fed it, build a place where people can see it for fun and then pay him per visit. After eating this now he will go hungry... smh

This is rather too funny.. Lol. So if you had been the one that caught it, you would have kept it for tourist attraction.. Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Distilled Water & Electrolytes / Free Itune Gift Card Code Generator / Wireless Laptops From N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.