Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Glo Please Stop This Anomaly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo Please Stop This Anomaly (437 Views)

Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet / Please Stop Pushing Irrelevant Post To Front Page. Enough / Single Parent Is It An Anomaly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Please Stop This Anomaly by jhydebaba(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2016
This is a call to Globacom to please stop deducting our account balance unjustly. I have called their customer care to complain but it is not helpful. All I keep hearing is that I subscribed to a package, haba! Na today I learn how to use phone

I am not the only subscriber affected as friends too have complained to me about this. I should have call it pilfering but I think it is the system.

I will like other nairaland glo subscribers to attest to this fact.
Re: Glo Please Stop This Anomaly by newsphase(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2016
So you think this will make Glo to do something huh... Simply call them and ask them the name of the package you subscribed to and how to deactivate it... and thats it.... Problem solved...

I don't see anyway they will still deduct even after deactivation
Re: Glo Please Stop This Anomaly by jhydebaba(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:
So you think this will make Glo to do something huh... Simply call them and ask them the name of the package you subscribed to and how to deactivate it... and thats it.... Problem solved...

I don't see anyway they will still deduct even after deactivation

I use glo bumpa. I am not the only one complaining about this. I think something is wrong that is why I am throwing it open if other subscriber noticed this too.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Apologises Over #savemayowa + Twitter Naija Slams Her Over Apology / Has Anyone Collected His|her National I.D Card? / Governor Under Attack For Criticizing Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.