Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 (2579 Views)

. / WOW 2015 Toyota Yaris Has A 145 Degree Turn Radius! / Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 by Yhemysam(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2016
Good Morning Good People. Please i need clarification on the information below.

[b]How Good & Strong is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared to Corolla 2006.[/b]

I am about to buy my first car and i do not know which one to opt for. I have heard alot of testimonies about how good Toyota Corolla 2006 is, in terms of durability, fuel economy, second hand value, how strong the body is etc. But there seem to be little or no information about Toyota Yaris 2007. I need someone to advise me, which one should i go for... Yaris 07 or Corrola 06??

pls i need ojective advise from experienced individuals expectially those that have used the cars before.

I sincerely like Yaris to Corolla because it looks fine and classy,.. but as i dont want to have bad experience as my first time.

I am also eyeing 2006 Lexus ES330 becox it has navigation and DVD function.... (Pls dont yab me ooo.... I jst want something good and that will be DURABLE and economical to maintain.)

I look forward to your swift response on this post.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Yaris and corrola are not comparable, they some times come with same spec of engine and transmission. They both have great fuel economy. The Yaris is less eye catchy to "Ole". I've done speeds of 180km/hr on a Yaris 07 before, so it can be pretty fast when speed is demanded. Fuel economy great too. I will go with the Yaris any day. Sorry forgot to add, the engine is cheaper by almost 50per wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 by Yhemysam(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank you for your response Sir. Does that means Yaris is as strong as Corolla (in terms of the BODY of the Car) and the second hand value is equally good? also what can you say about Lexus ES330 Thank you
GAZZUZZ:
Yaris and corrola are not comparable, they some times come with same spec of engine and transmission. They both have great fuel economy. The Yaris is less eye catchy to "Ole". I've done speeds of 180km/hr on a Yaris 07 before, so it can be pretty fast when speed is demanded. Fuel economy great too. I will go with the Yaris any day. Sorry forgot to add, the engine is cheaper by almost 50per wink
Re: How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 by silasadekola: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Is it advisable to buy the Nigerian used Yaris ?
Re: How Good & Strong Is Totoya Yaris 2007 Compared To Corolla 2006 by tobisunday(m): 6:59am On Feb 27, 2022
I'm also thinking of going for the yaris ahead of Honda civic

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get A Good/experienced Car Upholstry In Lagos / Nissan Murano Vs Ford Edge Vs Rx330 / Photos: A Car With Wooden Interior. Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.