Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

We Have Been Calling John Obi Mikel The Wrong Name For Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Have Been Calling John Obi Mikel The Wrong Name For Years (488 Views)

Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) / John Obi Mikel Legally Changes Name To Mikel John Obi After Nigerian FA Mistake. / I Have Not Been Calling Toyin Aimakhu, She Has Been Calling Me – Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Calling John Obi Mikel The Wrong Name For Years by adolphusberit(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2016
It was not all bad though as Mikel/Michael preferred his new moniker and stuck with it before joining Chelsea in 2006.

Now Michael, born John Michael Nchekwube Obinna, has officially changed his name to 'Mikel John Obi', according to the Standard.

The midfielder's name was incorrectly spelt by the Nigeria Football Federation in 2003 and he decided to keep it but has now officially changed his name from Michael to Mikel

(1) (Reply)

LESSON: How To Turn DISADVANTAGES Into ADVANTAGES For You / Ndu: Dickson Meets ASUU's Demands Ask Lecturers To / My Most Humiliating Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.