Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change (31385 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / BBC Links Reno Omokri To Facebok Page Supporting Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by musicwriter(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
axishale:

Well said............

So who did Jonathan jail undecided

I'm talking about PDP Versus APC here, not Jonathan per se. I don't discuss person.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Mylove55(f): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I'm still opposed to this APC government. I'd rather be a Lily among hordes of thornes.
Buhari is a nepostic despot
what have u gain since u have be oppossing, since u have be spewing what i dont know,
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Fedayeen02: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mylove55:
what have u gain since u have be oppossing, since u have be spewing what i dont know,
even mgbeke has an opinion

1 Like

Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by axishale(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
musicwriter:

I'm talking about PDP Versus APC here, not Jonathan per se. I don't discuss person.
So Jonathan no be pdp undecided undecided
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
SAtoSaiBABA:

After your parents.
Lol... It Seems No One Told You You'll Be Called This Night.9pm To Be Precise. Hehehehe!!!
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by juman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
I laughed. grin

Core north suddenly thinks to be qualified than other regions because they are in presidency.

While quota system and federal character were designed so that the core north voices could be heard.

Let see what would happen when other regions get presidency.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Mylove55(f): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fedayeen02:
even mgbeke has an opinion
is this same route d satan took that d whole world is stil suffering til today, just to oppose God without a course, and u can make a meaningful opinion, but not by talking trash just for opposing sake, try to be mature, this is an era of change, where everyone is tryin to be mature and to have commonsense, ask bruce, metuh and co.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by RicksonUdofia(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ben Bruce still talking? I hope he sorted out AMCON properly.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by omoakin111: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari is unconsciously helping PDP do an internal self cleansing. The bad ones are either removed or decamped to APC leaving the noble politicians to hold sway.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by SAtoSaiBABA: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
kullozone:
Lol... It Seems No One Told You You'll Be Called This Night.9pm To Be Precise. Hehehehe!!!

Beech, are you God? A bullet to your empty head for that.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
SAtoSaiBABA:

Beech, are you God? A bullet to your empty head for that.
Haha!! You're Still Here?Be Ready Now.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Fedayeen02: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Mylove55:
is this same route d satan took that d whole world is stil suffering til today, just to oppose God without a course, and u can make a meaningful opinion, but not by talking trash just for opposing sake, try to be mature, this is an era of change, where everyone is tryin to be mature and to have commonsense, ask bruce, metuh and co.
mgbeke still has an opinion in this trying time
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by sademola: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2016
kullozone:
Ehn? The Change Started Immediately That Man Entered Na..So You Mean They Just Started Feeling It?I Don't Even Have Anything To Type, Because I Nor Read Anything.If Only God Go Jus Pity Us And Call That Man To Glory..Hmmm

.....and call ur male and pule to glory asap too
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2016
sademola:

.....and call ur male and pule to glory asap too
Who Be This Dead Body Again Na
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by blesdman(m): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2016
This is not ben bruce, account hacked. Spellings and tenses not his.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
checkolatunji:
Those Flat headies will soon come for Ben Bruce neck now....

By the way, FTC grin grin grin

Check what you type and stop being stupid on the internet
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
kullozone:
Who Be This Dead Body Again Na
I sent you a mail did you see it?
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
I sent you a mail did you see it?
No, Izit About The That Wack Contest?
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
No, Izit About The That Wack Contest?
LOL it's not a wack contest oo grin

But I hope you will vote shaa?
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
LOL it's not a wack contest oo grin

But I hope you will vote shaa?
Me?I Ain't Voting Shii...Why Would I Want To Vote Na
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
Me?I Ain't Voting Shii...Why Would I Want To Vote Na
because I begged you for it, pls nah don't be stubborn,it won't take much time Just a few secs thing
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Edygrin even you too, you can still vote smiley
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
because I begged you for it, pls nah don't be stubborn,it won't take much time Just a few secs thing
But When Did You Beg Me Na? Lemme Finish My Weed, I'll Think 'Bout It Sha.But Ion Like The Contestants Though.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
But When Did You Beg Me Na? Lemme Finish My Weed, I'll Think 'Bout It Sha.But Ion Like The Contestants Though.
weed this early morning? But you just have to like them, my contestant is iamkingzlee.

1 Like

Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
weed this early morning? But you just have to like them, my contestant is iamkingzlee.
Yea, It's Blood Tonic...Okay!
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
Yea, It's Blood Tonic...Okay!
OK, but on a serious note, will you pls vote for my candidate Iamkingzlee? cry cry.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
OK, but on a serious note, will you pls vote for my candidate Iamkingzlee? cry cry.
When Does The Voting Start?
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by donbenedict(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6#48238313

Please vote falconey. I take God beg u. Thanks
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
dear by 10am I will. Mention you with the link
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
donbenedict:
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/6#48238313

Please vote falconey. I take God beg u. Thanks
are you really this stupid or you are trying to be?
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by kullozone(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Juliaann:
dear by 10am I will. Mention you with the link
Alright, You Do Just That.
Re: From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change by Juliaann(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
kullozone:
Alright, You Do Just That.
I already did,Just click on the link and type I vote for iamkingzlee Cc NLjega that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.