Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) (21579 Views)

Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With Faure Gnassingbé, Togo President In Abuja / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by RedCapChief(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why is Enelamah at the back?
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
why lagos...mtcheew
Bad belle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by saintkel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
AJINATU:
Alhaji Aliko Dangote, I see you
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, I see you

President Faure Gnassingbe son of fomer President Gnassingbe Eyadema, you are welcome to Lagos state, the commercial capital of West Africa.

Lagos nay the entire Yorubaland is the number one choice destination for investors. A testament to this fact is the location of more than half of all the HQ of the multinatinal companies and industries in Nigeria within Lagos and Ogun state.

Militants, vandals, terrorists armed robbers and other undesirable elements can find there way somewhere else, far away from the Yoruba West. We do not harbour and glorify criminals here.

Faure Gnassingbe, once again, you are welcome to Lagos the center of excellence. Itesiwaju Eko lo jewa logun
Trash!!
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wlcm mr. President
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by knightsamsong(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
African leaders are so wasteful...see jets everywhere, who pays for the travel? Even the Pope travels with Alitalia the Italian national carryer...
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Angelb4: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Like minds! Not the other one that welcomes mama put. Where are Ekiti people?
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by ajepako(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
So this is why the entire LASMA and KAI brigade nearly ran everyone off Muritala Muhammed Airport Road today?

You should see the way they kicked out women, okada and Marwa drivers along MMA especially Ajao Junction today..

Even the policemen thought it was Buhari, ashey na Dangote and Ambode..

The wailing of siren from my office window eh?

God just soak una cane inside kerosene oh, KAI and LASMA people

1 Like

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by alexiej(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
amiibaby:
Why will u say so

Dangote has built such a large conglomerate for himself; investing and expanding. Our leaders, on the other hand, steal money instead of making huge investments into the future. They borrow soooo much money that would take decades to repay, yet have no plan on how they would invest it.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by atuanso: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
AJINATU:

President Faure Gnassingbe son of fomer President Gnassingbe Eyadema, you are welcome to Lagos state, the commercial capital of West Africa.

Lagos nay the entire Yorubaland is the number one choice destination for investors. A testament to this fact is the location of more than half of all the HQ of the multinatinal companies and industries in Nigeria within Lagos and Ogun state.

Militants, vandals, terrorists armed robbers and other undesirable elements can find there way somewhere else, far away from the Yoruba West. We do not harbour and glorify criminals here.

Faure Gnassingbe, once again, you are welcome to Lagos the center of excellence. Itesiwaju Eko lo jewa logun

This is were education has led you dat truth now evades you.

So warri port is dead? And Lagos port is over crowded. Lagos is overpopulated even with no tangible resource. Head quarters of oil companies are in Lagos even though the oil is in the south. Enjoy ur spoils of war while they last.

If peradventures history of this country is revisted many so called national heroes will become villains..as many villians will become heroes.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
sixtuschimere:
The Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, the Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote and many others have welcomed the President of Togo, Gaure Gnassingbe to Nigeria as the Murtala Muhammed Airport on a visit to Dangote Refinery this morning. Continue to see more photos…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ambode-aliko-dangote-others-welcome.html

Dangote is a desperately looking for money from governments to finance his refinery since fx policies by the CBN means no more government hand outs for him.
He is building a $17b refinery in NIGERIA. He thought FX was going to continue to come through the usual way. Now things are drying up, he is stuck. I dare to say it and can challenge anyone to a public debate including Dangote himself, his business model and crippling holds on various governments in Nigeria has done Nigeria more harm than good. He stiffes competition, maintains monopoly and fiddles with FX through round tripping.
I want people to reflect on this question: considering that most of his products are sold in Naira, where is the source of FX he is haunting to build his factories around Africa? The market will fish him out over time.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Handsomecole(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why must he use plane to come to Nigeria. Is it not Togo that is at our backyard here. Why not come by road using "Chisco Transport, The Young or any other road transporter" . Nothing Special as a undecidedPresident of Togo.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
So the president of Tiny Togo came to visit Lagos to learn statecraft.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The guy is playing with his life flying into militant controlled lagos.....plus the stench

Where there's life, there's hope. You can still have common sense. Don't despair

6 Likes

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by pucci(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Didnt dangote have a cement factory in togo

Mayb he is trying to show the togolese presido of what he has at home too
Nay! He only exports cement from Nigeria to Togo
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Iolo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
hmmm...I didn't know NAF had so many C130's.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by kettle84(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
NwaNimo1:
The guy is playing with his life flying into militant controlled lagos.....plus the stench

the stench in Lagos can make you throw up. it seems the militants have been subdued though.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by 8kingz(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
NwaNimo1:

dey bobo urself...indiscipline and Yorubas re like shear butter nd sun
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by caesaraba(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
atuanso:

So warri port is dead? And Lagos port is over crowded. Lagos is overpopulated even with no tangible resource. Head quarters of oil companies are in Lagos even though the oil is in the south. Enjoy ur spoils of war while they last.

If peradventures history of this country is revisited many so called national heroes will become villains..as many villians will become heroes.
No sane viable business entity will overlook Lagos and Abuja to situate their HQs in places like Borno, Yobe, Sambisa or the present day Niger-Delta. A hostile environment is a hostile environment simple.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by skeleton5050(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
@NwaNimo1, anytime I read about this nwanimo1 guy comments,it makes me remember a friend that couldn't differentiate a ladder frm a capital letter [color=#770077][/color]H.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Has buhari become so worthless that a governor is now receiving presidents of other nations

On the contrary, Buhari's worth and that of his country is rising, that is why he can assign representatives to receive visiting Presidents.

It is just the same way your brothers now ask their househelp to receive you when you visit them. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by DonPedro21(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
If only we had 10 Dangotes in Nigeria! This country would have been a true giant.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by eat21: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=28pt]ambode can not receive a president of a country at the airport. it is consider humiliation, you just humiliated the Togolese president. ambode is an equivalent of the mayor of london. it is a lower officer
a billionaire can not receive a president at the airport , its call humiliation
an ex president can not receive a president. its call humiliation
an ex governor can not receive a president. its call humiliation
the oba of lagos (isale eko), can not receive a president
the oba of ife , can not receive a president

[/size]
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
DrRasheed:
Welcome President.... Dangote is calling more investors into Nigeria despite the dollar scarcity.... who said we can't do without dollar.
Togo president, investor grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by LuveU2(f): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Bad belle grin grin
Hy dear U remember me smiley i plead with you to come vote my candidate here https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#48103668

Just type I vote falconey Cc NLJega Thats all

I see u are off line now, anyway voting ends at 6pm and continues tomorrow @10 am smiley
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
saintkel:
Trash!!

Your tears haven't started. When these projects have been completed and you have bombed the developments in your place, you'll smell pepper.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
atuanso:

If peradventures history of this country is revisted many so called national heroes will become villains..as many villians will become heroes.

There can be no development without peace. When you understand that, you'll understand why the SS remains the largest dumpsite in the world while Asari and Tompolo are billionaires.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
AJINATU:

Èko ónibaje o!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by autodoctor: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dangote for president.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by JoNach: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Aliko Dangote/Akinwunmi Adesina for president and Vice President 2019. APC

Click "like" if u support click "share" if u don't
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by Raydos: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
I just laugh when i see african leaders wearing suit.

don't we have our own native attire?

our culture is already at the verge of extinction!.

you can never see india, UAE, and so on doing this trash.

i believe by 2050 there won't be anything like africa culture again. amen, amen, amen, in jesus name,,

stupid leaders

if you "coat" me, i will "suit" you.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by mikolo80: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
saintkel:
Dis man Dangote is taking over men! GOD please pick my calls
stop calling the almighty for trivial things
Go and start selling kerosen
And move up from there
Instead of waiting for ready-made job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Masari: Fight Bandits With Your Teeth, Don’t Wait For Police, Soldiers / #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) / Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.