Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (52284 Views)

N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Akinlekanwr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by dauddy97(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
looks good

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Gorgeous5(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
please,does anyone know any beneficiary of youwin,let me know, they are my respondents,am working on the effect of youwin programme on entrepreneurial growth and survival.,my project.please .send a message to my email.Chukwuvictoria5 @gmail.com.thank u
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by rita25(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
AS U GRADUATE YOU GET WORK/ SAY STRUCTURE FINE MEANING SAY U SUPPOSE GET WORK IMMEDIATELY U GRAD.........WHO STRUCTURE EPP?
Gorgeous5:
that's my sch
,just graduated though
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by mikoli: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
I care to see pictures of d oda side too
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by plainmirror(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Repin' mouau
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by felushi2: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Very beautiful school

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by seunfape(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Best university in the eastern Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by donzi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
i dont see much students walking around......
just wondering .
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Kelly2713(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
beautiful but

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by sCun: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I
seunfape:
Best university in the eastern Nigeria .
Yoruba why conclude for us?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by chiefmidwife: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Edeoga is from my village and we worship him...he is a good man both here in MOUAU and in Eha-Amufu..
Many people can eat today bc of Edeoga..he has helped the hopeless..
NB: am a beneficiary
He lives to be remembered

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Proffdada: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
LASU where una dey ?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by sylve11: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

His village will be regretting that they have one useless brother who doesn't want to help anyone.

grin grin cool
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by slap1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who will upload beautiful pictures of IMSU? grin
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by diji04(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
my school indeed but to pass through here name war o.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beautiful development.
May Almighty God help them to maintain the world class standard.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by diji04(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
my school indeed but to pass through here na war o.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by diji04(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

op show them the Veterinary medicine student lodge and and the road leading to the girls hostel...

stop showing off only the beauty ... show off the ugly too
mumu
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by atirolu(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
So lovely environment to learn thou but what about the maintenance ?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by kachiz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Greatest Umudyke!!

It wasnt this fine during our time.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by menix(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

op show them the Veterinary medicine student lodge and and the road leading to the girls hostel...

I am sure rat ve eaten all the seat in ur father's living room else u will learn to appreciate good thing..
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by menix(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

I am sure rat ve eaten all the seat in ur father's living room else u will learn to appreciate good thing..

Onye Uwa Mmebi
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by yungryce: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
make i try rep my skul small. but op, shey na 100mp camera u use snap dem diz pix. but one thing to love about my school is the greenery

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by menix(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Edeoga is from my village and we worship him...he is a good man both here in MOUAU and in Eha-Amufu..
Many people can eat today bc of Edeoga..he has helped the hopeless..
NB: am a beneficiary
He lives to be remembered

Wow!!! His from Eha-Amufu
That place used to be so backward, virtually all our house help were from there.
Hope the people there ve seen the light..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by bosschinalu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

back of female hostel and back of CAERSE....

Wht about back of IBB...

that new vc no follow
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by emerged01(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Poor structures
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by crunchyg: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
My Alma Mater, Unfortunately i didn't enjoy all these! Prof Hilary Edeoga did an amazing Job here!

Prof Ikenna Oyindo, thanks for making me disciplined... lol
Chuzzy so u graduated from MOUAU, I did too. But u don't behave like us
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by nextstep(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

Why? Is that what the media, tourism and Hollywood do in the West? Last I checked, they only show the wonderful parts of LA, NYC, Atlanta. Going by their publications, you would think all the streets are paved with gold and everybody lives like royalty. Abeg... I can see the ugly parts of Naija anytime... so OP please continue to show me the fine parts to help ease my mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
NNDC hostels
Ibb hostel
GEJ hostel
he cant belive what his eyes saw..
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by ChuzzyBlog: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
crunchyg:

Chuzzy so u graduated from MOUAU, I did too. But u don't behave like us

How do you behave?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.