Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,280 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Actor Daniel K Daniel Talks About His Love Life, Baby Daddy Trend And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Daniel K Daniel Talks About His Love Life, Baby Daddy Trend And More (879 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) / Daniel K. Daniel & Teena's Pre-Wedding Photos / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Daniel K Daniel Talks About His Love Life, Baby Daddy Trend And More by Godmercies1: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Popular Enugu State born actor, Daniel K Daniel in a recent interview talked about the challenges he passed through as a new face in the entertainment industry, his ideal woman, love life and other related issues.

No doubt, DKD is a fine boy actor, female fans would love you so dearly, how do you cope with some ‘crazy ones’?
Well, I don’t have to cope with them. I respect them a whole lot. The male celebrities have more female fans and vice versa. The fact that female fans want me, make movie producers, directors to put me in their movies.
I adore my female fans a whole lots. Sometimes, some girls would see me and start jumping on me, it’s part of the joy of stardom. It comes with the job.
Most times, they would want to forcefully take pictures, then you just have to pose and smile, even if you’re not in the mood.

Do you have a celebrity crush?
No I don’t. Not at all. Nobody is on top of my head that I want to be with, or see or act with, nobody! I just take the jobs as they come.

Would you date or marry from the industry?
No! I won’t! I’m very sure I won’t!

Read full interview below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/daniel-k-daniel-talks-about-his-love-life-baby-daddy-trend-and-more/

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Sexy Curves / Usain Bolt Girlfriend Is Pregnant (video) / Exclusive Photos: From Red Carpet Moments From The 2016 MTV Vmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.