Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Latest New About Assu And Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest New About Assu And Fg (2634 Views)

The Meeting Between ASUU And Fg Has Been Postponed,due To The Kano Bomb Blast. / Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Assu Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest New About Assu And Fg by oklobia1(m): 1:35am On Sep 21, 2009
HAS ANY ONE HAD ANY NEWS ABOUT ASSU AND THE FG? I AM TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME. MY PARENTS ARE ALSO TIRED OF KEEPING A GROWN UP LIKE ME AT HOME. PLS IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY INVOLVED IN THE ASSU AND FG STUFF PLS HELP TALK TO THE PERSON, WE NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND FINISH UP. OUR DESTINY IS AT STAKE AND IT SEEMS THE FG IS IGNORANT ABOUT IT "IN QUOTE"

PLS WHO IS THE FG, IS IT UMARU? I WANT TO KNOW BEFORE I KNOW WHO TO PUT BLAME FOR DELAYING MY GRADUTION AND FOR MILLION OF OTHERS IN SCH.
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by benroyal(m): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2009
smiley
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by konti(f): 4:13am On Sep 21, 2009
i heard on the news that university lectures are finding alternative jobs(one is currently a bus conductor), i hope therewould still be teachers left in our classrooms when the strike is finally called off. cry
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by veravin: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
There was a story about kidnapping the front man of FG and students must be careful about what they say or do. The case is really critical. But i believe soon the government and ASSU will come back to their senses. The issue will be resolved, but I'm afraid, ASSU will bring up this case again. Sometime in the future.
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by Tophin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2009
IN UI IBADAN 7 LECTURES HAS BEEN SACKED FOR NOT JOINING THE STRIKE ACTION.

IN TRIBUNE NEWS PAPER TODAY
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by kabola2009(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2009
somebody say amen
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by Thomaths(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2009
Tophin:

IN UI IBADAN 7 LECTURES HAS BEEN SACKED FOR NOT JOINING THE STRIKE ACTION.

IN TRIBUNE NEWS PAPER TODAY

That's is a wrong infomation. The sacked lecturals has noting to do with UI or ASUU. It was the state own institution that involved in the saga pricisely Ibadan poly and NCE in oyo. So pls reverse ur post
Re: Latest New About Assu And Fg by emekatimsu(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
Quit being unproductive, we are still in the rainning season, look 4 a farm, cassava is now a reliable foreign earner. Put ASSU and FG to shame. Get married,start having kids. By the time the strike is called off next year,u would have achieved something.
This advice is not 4 u but all naija stricking students. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Change Of Course / Who Can Please Help Solve THIS Question......??? / Wil U Allow Ur Children Attend This Sch (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.