Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

.cleared - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / .cleared (1809 Views)

Php Quiz Application With Radio Button And Checkbox (jquery And Php/sql) / C# Projects With Source Code / Create A Sec,ure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.cleared by Olyboy16(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
.cleared
Re: .cleared by kishimi8(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Olyboy16:
hello, i knw the topic isnt well formed pls pardon me.
i urgently need a complete desktop wireless chat application with the full source code to buy. i dont really need a robust and big software, i just need something that works as intended. and i need the full source code too.

cash is ready and available. please call or text 08051790739

BTW, it will be a plus if the codes are python codes, bt any language will do so far its not a .net language with the exception of c#.

thanks guys, your help will be highly appreciated

Google zulip it's open source, the code is on github, and it's python, currently using it for my office,
Re: .cleared by Olyboy16(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
kishimi8:

Google zulip it's open source, the code is on github, and it's python, currently using it for my office,
thanks a lot bro, i checked it out, bt its an on-server web based solution. i need a kinda stand alone software like uhmm....stand alone sha.
bt thanks i really appreciate your help.
Re: .cleared by Xionglu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Olyboy16:
i urgently need a complete desktop wireless chat application with the full source code to buy. i dont really need a robust and big software, i just need something that works as intended. and i need the full source code too.

BTW, it will be a plus if the codes are python codes, bt any language will do so far its not a .net language with the exception of c#.

Are u talking abt sth like bbm on desktop?
Re: .cleared by kishimi8(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Olyboy16:

thanks a lot bro, i checked it out, bt its an on-server web based solution. i need a kinda stand alone software like uhmm....stand alone sha.
Are you sure you read the specifications of zulip, it run jabber and other protocols, and there is a standalone desktop app.

Also what precisely do you wanna achieve ""uhmm" " is not a specification man
Re: .cleared by kishimi8(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Olyboy16:

After a little bit thinking do you mean, direct ip to ip communication from pc to pc, without the need for a go between server? Like a lan chat app
Re: .cleared by raymod170(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
wow
Re: .cleared by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Olyboy16:

What do you mean wireless.If you know about network programming you will realise application that communicate across a network are never tied to network type.All that matters to then is the ip address.

To the best of my knowledge,all network applications must have a server applicationt that numerous clieients applications must connect to.The server application will act as a go between between the numerous client application.
If you have understood that then I wil tell u that such an app is simple to write.Just readup network programming.It shouldn't take time to write.
Re: .cleared by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Olyboy16:

The first pic shows the user interface, the second shows the whole code with reduced fonts(20%), the third pic shows the start of the code and the last one the end of the code.
If thats what you want or looks like it, can give you free. You can modify it to your taste.
Code written by me.

Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
AdmiralDru:

The first pic shows the user interface, the second shows the whole code with reduced fonts(20%), the third pic shows the start of the code and the last one the end of the code.
If thats what you want or looks like it, can give you free. You can modify it to your taste.
Code written by me.

can't it list out the list of available IP's connected to a server??
Re: .cleared by Raypawer(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
op do you need an ip chat app?
Re: .cleared by kishimi8(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
israelboy1:

can't it list out the list of available IP's connected to a server??

Guys stop wasting time on this guy., first he does not want an app that depends on a server next he wants one that can poll a server,

Best solution is an app that can detect users using the same app on the network, that way it can give a list of ips with that app,
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
kishimi8:

Guys stop wasting time on this guy., first he does not want an app that depends on a server next he wants one that can poll a server,

Best solution is an app that can detect users using the same app on the network, that way it can give a list of ips with that app,

Is that what he wantsThat's quite easy and possible.
Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
mnairaland:

Is that what he wantsThat's quite easy and possible.

Can you give the algorithm....
Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
kishimi8:

That should be in a small organization ....abi
Re: .cleared by kishimi8(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
israelboy1:

That should be in a small organization ....abi

yup . once it get beyond a single lan network sef it will become an issue as some routers will drop such packets, also if the devices are much , they will easily saturate the network with unnecesary advert packets that are not addressed to any one machine in aprticular ,. thats why having a client server acrhitecture is the best solution .
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2016
israelboy1:

Can you give the algorithm....

1. Listen on two ports:a broadcast message port and communication port.
2.Initiate a connection by sending a single broadcast message.
3.Peer recives a broadcast message at the broadcast port and use that opportunity to get the other peer's ip address.
4. Having gotten a peers IP address, communicate with the peer by sending and receiving messages to and from the communication port.

The app must be multithreaded.

That's it.

1 Like

Re: .cleared by Olyboy16(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
kishimi8:

After a little bit thinking do you mean, direct ip to ip communication from pc to pc, without the need for a go between server? Like a lan chat app

yes, just that exactly
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Olyboy16:

yes, just that exactly
Have just stated how it shd be done.Why not do it yourself.
Re: .cleared by Olyboy16(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
guys, thanks. i really appreciate.

and to those wanting me to contact them, I'm sorry... u see i dropped that number for a reason; majorly because i dont come on nairaland frequently as such.

but, amomg those that contacted that number, we have achieved a deal. and everything is fine nw. so thanks a lot guys, thanks so so much.

NL rocks!
Re: .cleared by Olyboy16(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
mnairaland:

i dont have the time bro. i could but there's so much on my table. thanks
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Olyboy16:

i dont have the time bro. i could but there's so much on my table. thanks
Re: .cleared by lollybae(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
mnairaland:

hi
Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
mnairaland:

1. Listen on two ports:a broadcast message port and communication port.
2.Initiate a connection by sending a single broadcast message.
3.Peer recives a broadcast message at the broadcast port and use that opportunity to get the other peer's ip address.
4. Having gotten a peers IP address, communicate with the peer by sending and receiving messages to and from the communication port.

The app must be multithreaded.

That's it.

Thanks....Lol...but...I am kind of new to networking....can you recommend any material....I will like to implement this....also using VoIP... If it is possible
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
israelboy1:

Thanks....Lol...but...I am kind of new to networking....can you recommend any material....I will like to implement this....also using VoIP... If it is possible

Funniest thing is that network programming unbelievably easy. The approach is more or less the same no matter the operating system or programming language.

Google socket programming or network programming for your programming langusge and you will loads of result
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
lollybae:
hi

Hi, beautiful damsel. How has your day been. I am sure you want to solicit for my vote for mr nairaland. Unfortunately that is outside the scope of my interest and so I wont be voting. I wish you a pleasant day.
Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

Hi, beautiful damsel. How has your day been. I am sure you want to solicit for my vote for mr nairaland. Unfortunately that is outside the scope of my interest and so I wont be voting. I wish you a pleasant day.

I don't know where one got my digit from .....

Asking me to vote.. And asking every hour. . if I had done that.
Re: .cleared by israelboy1(m): 1:56am On Aug 05, 2016
mnairaland:

Funniest thing is that network programming unbelievably easy. The approach is more or less the same no matter the operating system or programming language.

Google socket programming or network programming for your programming langusge and you will loads of result

Since I have a good stand with java....I think I will go for java socket programming.....

But...what lang do you think is best....talking about performing wonders...when it comes to networking....like...having access to some odd things....cos...I know some prog langs may be kind of limited/restricted ....when it comes to using them....not for their main purpose.
Re: .cleared by 2mNaira: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2016
israelboy1:

Since I have a good stand with java....I think I will go for java socket programming.....

But...what lang do you think is best....talking about performing wonders...when it comes to networking....like...having access to some odd things....cos...I know some prog langs may be kind of limited/restricted ....when it comes to using them....not for their main purpose.

All of them are good enough. Network programming have principles.They all follow it.
Re: .cleared by joshjimie(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Olyboy16:
i urgently need a complete desktop IP based chat application with the full source code to buy. i dont really need a robust and big software, i just need something that works as intended. and i need the full source code too.

I write in python and php, call 08130211113

(1) (Reply)

Currently Working On A Car Rental Website And Need PHP Scripts That Can Do This / Java Peeps Hook Me Up With A Solution Pls / Please I Need A Socket Programming Project Topic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.