Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

What To Do When You Laptop Network Bar Shows Red X/wireless Button Won't Come On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What To Do When You Laptop Network Bar Shows Red X/wireless Button Won't Come On (825 Views)

Look At You Laptop Or Desktop Keyboard. There are Bumps On The J and F Keys. Why / How Did You Make You Laptop To Use Nigerian Sim Card? / Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Laptop Network Bar Shows Red X/wireless Button Won't Come On by Martartins(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
I had the same issue and this is how i solved it. Click "start" and type "run" in the search box. in the run box type "services.msc" set "WWAN AutoConfig" to automatic, and start the service.
in device manager uninstall ALL network adapters. Then right click and select "Scan Hardware For Changes" allow windows 7 to install the adapters. (No need to select remove driver)
This solved the problem for me.

(1) (Reply)

Portfowarding In Kalilinux / Laptop Accessories For Sale / Are You Ready For The All-powerfull ICT Career Motivator Of Empowertech 2.0???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.