Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) (14104 Views)

Nairaland Hits 2m Registered Users / Autoscreen Shot, Screenshot Your Site Home Page Here / Nairaland Forum Hits 3 Million Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by ipreach: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
[size=30pt]Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeee The LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/size]

Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by valarinz: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
If you people keep deceiving the nairaland owners with this congrats stuff, then youre not helping, ive been a member of this forum since 2008 and its my daily favorite, however, of recent the way this site has gone totally tribal with the obvious non-chalant attitude of th mods encouraging it, ive lost a lot of zeal for this site

I opened a thread to call the attention of the mods to their failure and i was banned and topic hidden, im back from my ban even less enthusiaitic as before, its only now a matter of time before an alternative site pops up and this forum will go the way of "2go"

Every damn topic is tribalistic nowadays, its either a yoruba/igbo fight or yoruba/niger delta and so on and so on, every post or thread is twisted to play the ethnic card

They say they say no to secessionists and instead theyre doing more harm to the unity of the nation by encouraging these tribalistic rants, Its just so sad, you cant see a news and bother clicking to read, cos you're sure as hell it will be turned to a tribal warfare, so irritating, Seun must think he's getting traffic now,but very soon more people will get fed up and the veil will be lifted from his eyes

Hope it wont be too late for him

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by valarinz: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
kingdenny:
Nairaland has become a breeding ground for tribalism, level of tribal hatred stenches like a corpse, 3 million topics filled with post with hatred. I just hope this is not a reflection of the real larger society. God help us

Keep telling him, very soon, most of us who still have a lil sanity left in us will find a viable alternative, Nairaland = tribal warfare arena
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by ipreach: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
valarinz:
If you people keep deceiving the nairaland owners with this congrats stuff, then youre not helping, ive been a member of this forum since 2008 and its my daily favorite, however, of recent the way this site has gone totally tribal with the obvious non-chalant attitude of th mods encouraging it, ive lost a lot of zeal for this site

I opened a thread to call the attention of the mods to their failure and i was banned and topic hidden, im back from my ban even less enthusiaitic as before, its only now a matter of time before an alternative site pops up and this forum will go the way of "2go"

Every damn topic is tribalistic nowadays, its either a yoruba/igbo fight or yoruba/niger delta and so on and so on, every post or thread is twisted to play the ethnic card

They say they say no to secessionists and instead theyre doing more harm to the unity of the nation by encouraging these tribalistic rants, Its just so sad, you cant see a news and bother clicking to read, cos you're sure as hell it will be turned to a tribal warfare, so irritating, Seun must think he's getting traffic now,but very soon more people will get fed up and the veil will be lifted from his eyes

Thanks

You have spoken my mind
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by Funnyguy83: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was here.
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by Nyceguy92: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg, do the topics include the following examples:

"Lady XYZ stuns in Cute Ensemble."
"See What Actress ABC Wore to Church Today."
"Yobo Pounds Yam for his Mom."
"Caption this Picture of [name] Breathing Air."
"Between Como and Kadash, Who Wore it Better?"

I am sure if the topics are sieved very well, there will be more chaff than wheat.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by ipreach: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is absolutely nonsense.
A so called forum that is tribalistic in everything.

My christian website has been flagged as spam because i shared a useful content last year.

I hate this forum, i wish another forum will pop up in Nigeria domain so that l dump this tribalistic and regional forum

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2016
To doz who are ONLY concerned abt tribal,religious & regional fallacies,

Abeg,,,,,,,Who is to blame 4 all ur mentions?

1. The forum

2. Seun

3. Mods

4. Members

5. Internet

6. Govt; for not suing Seun,,,,,,lol

Aw much effort av u all put in2 stopping dem even in ur community @large?

What +ve results av ur efforts yielded so far?

I hope u all giv brainy answers as requested.

Waiting...............

Here, I c nairaland as a minds-builder,,,,, God bless Seun&Mods,,,,,,Long live nairaland!

Hypocrisy @ its peak,,,,,Well, I do nt care abt losing ur zeal for NL,,,,,I only care abt putting ur zeal in2 'What u know better'
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by adioolayi(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2016
ramalot:

Fortunately for me, I have better things to do than spend all my time posting threads on Nairaland. cool

I primarily use Nairaland to stay updated on things happening in Nigeria. Otherwise, I'd be one of those who say stuff like "Gongola State" and "Bendel State."
Don't mind me bro...I just dey find small trouble...fortunately, u jump am pass grin grin ...I wish u the very best
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by just2okworld(f): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2016
stanogb:
Well, i'll like to commend Mr. Seun because it has not being easy. A call to all the tribal bigots to stop their arrogance on this forum.

Seun na father of all nations na
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by hopara1(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Good!A journey of thousand miles begins with a step!
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
valarinz:

Thanks
Guess I was lucky for not being banned, I aired my opinion about the new and old nairaland on a topic a nairalander by the moniker TheGood Joe created to my greatest surprise the mods modified my post and removed my comments about the situation of nairaland now and the way things were back in the days and I also got a mail from one of the mods begging me to always report those who make offensive post about a tribe, like I was jobless? so even if I am that jobless so the next thing to do is for me to start clicking report button for every tribalist, how many people are we gonna report in a day. And I told him that if he could modify my post, why can't they take the pain of modifying any offensive and tribalistic post? I stopped visiting LIB because of the bigotry going on there but now even Linda I heard now censors some offensive comments (although I don't know how true cos I don't visit her blog anymore) and if nairaland isn't careful, I fear for its future. A lot of intellectuals have and are deactivating their accounts. But when you complain, you either get banned or your post get modified. Which way Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Hits 3 Million Topics.(ScreenShot) by valarinz: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Guess I was lucky for not being banned, I aired my opinion about the new and old nairaland on a topic a nairalander by the moniker TheGood Joe created to my greatest surprise the mods modified my post and removed my comments about the situation of nairaland now and the way things were back in the days and I also got a mail from one of the mods begging me to always report those who make offensive post about a tribe, like I was jobless? so even if I am that jobless so the next thing to do is for me to start clicking report button for every tribalist, how many people are we gonna report in a day. And I told him that if he could modify my post, why can't they take the pain of modifying any offensive and tribalistic post? I stopped visiting LIB because of the bigotry going on there but now even Linda I heard now censors some offensive comments (although I don't know how true cos I don't visit her blog anymore) and if nairaland isn't careful, I fear for its future. A lot of intellectuals have and are deactivating their accounts. But when you complain, you either get banned or your post get modified. Which way Nairaland?

Wow, never knew all these were happening, one thing for sure is this: Nairaland is going the way of "2go" soon, a forum filled with kids who lie about everything and ethnic warlords can claim their space too

Just pains me that this is a forum I have been part of for the best part of a decade, will surely miss it, all that's left now is for a reliable alternative to surface and the coffin will be nailed, a site with zero intellectual minds

Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Sahara Reporters Is Not Among Top 50 Website In Nigeria- MrRights / Google Nigeria Top Searches Of 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.