Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive (17874 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Yinkay: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
modath:

The governor of his state Ibikunle Amosun is a MUSLIM, the new appointee remains one by association... grin

Fallacy of begging the question.....petitio principii
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by banki(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
comos:
after the juicy appointment have all been taken by the Northerners,

I feel sad when some south west youth are celebrating this bony appointment.

which one is juicy appointments taken by northerners.....
a southerner was given the NNPC position... southerners opposed him... yes even on this forum, he was now made chairman of the board of NNPC southerners said he was demoted and abused the president

the FIRS,BUDGET,central bank,ACCOUNTANTGNERAL,AUDITORGENERAL,RMFAC are headed by southerners infact by Yoruba and Igbo people...you complain please tell me what is more juicy than this appointments because to me I will rather be the CBN governor than the chief of army staff... but since you are wailers you are allowed to wail
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by ayibatari99(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari have moved from appointing northerner to appointing Yoruba Muslims

Islamization continues
Better keep mute lipsrsealed than post rubbish
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by techP(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
modath:

The governor of his state Ibikunle Amosun is a MUSLIM, the new appointee remains one by association... grin

this guy is crazzyyyy... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Laredojohn(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Congratulations to a wordy son of Ode Remo, Ogun State, may your season bring forth good things to Nipost and Nigeria in general.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Jediel1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
amaechi1:

No matter how electronic communication have strive, the traditional mail still have relevant.
I still maintain my box every year with N3200.
Na ur Kwanta b dat na cry grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by edupedia: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
sarrki:

That Division of religion don't really matters in this part of the country it only thrives in other region

NOT IN ILE KAAROO OJIRE

TRUE TALK...why worry ourselves they rejected Kachi, rejected Ngi...and continue to reject any one appointed from their FRAUDZONE...but who cares?...
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by free2ryhme: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Post office still dey work grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by free2ryhme: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Another Northerner....Buhari is a Dullard.

Your case is beyond redemption
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by DTaj: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari have moved from appointing northerner to appointing Yoruba Muslims

Islamization continues

Bisi Adegbuyi is a CHRISTIAN, clown!
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by AnanseK(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Boyooosa:

Didn't get that....

The word LADY is a civil and polite term addressed to a respected woman it is the equivalent to the word GENTLEMAN.

A "lady" is a woman of high social standing and refinement, a dignified and well mannered woman. So when you addressed that woman who insulted my president as LADY , I know it was in error.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
AnanseK:

The word LADY means a civil and polite term addressed to a respected woman it is the equivalent oft he word GENTLEMAN. A "lady" is woman of high social standing and refinement, a dignified and well mannered woman. So when you addressed that woman who insulted my president as LADY , I know it was in errors.
Nawao, NL with different type of peeps. Thanx for the enlightenment anyway. Noted. I been dey expect the girl/woman/female to react, she is mute forever. That means she realised that she was living in ignorance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari have has moved from appointing northerner to appointing Yoruba Muslims

Islamization continues
E be like say to get likes on NL these days is just to send in comment like person wey no get sense... Just thinking aloud anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by Boyooosa(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this appointment. The FG should reverse it and appointment appoint an Igbo man or face our wrath.
There is nothing like 'appointment' in a verb form. I guess Buhari would have considered a lot of things b4 finally announcing this appointment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Bisi Adegbuyi As Post-master Chief Executive by famayo: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2016
I dey laugh o o. South West to be in charge of Post Office. Northerners in control of Army, Air Force, Customs, Immigration etc, etc. etc. etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, Badhari we hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / "You Are Already A Failure" - PDP Berates Buhari / Atiku: The North Is Bleeding because we have been complacent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.