Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,082 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? (532 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? by Orikinla(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
If you paid back the lump sum a buddy lent you without delay, but he has refused to pay you the larger sum of money he has been owing you since 2013 until he paid one third of it in two installments in 2016. Then later said he was financially constrained, because his father was ill. But a week later he moved to a new flat and bought an SUV without letting you know until he shared the photos on Facebook and Instagram.
You know his girlfriend and even paid her for her "Waka Pass" role in your film production, but you did not let her know about her boyfriend's debt.
You asked him for your money and he did not answer your calls and did not reply your text messages.
How would you deal with such a case?

1 Like

Re: How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? by adedayo3193(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
If he does have a suv as u said i will burn it
Re: How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? by Orikinla(m): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2016
adedayo3193:
If he does have a suv as u said i will burn it
. grin
He finally paid it all yesterday.
To Almighty God JEHOVAH be all the glory.
It's a great relief.

[size=20pt]I"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."
~ Isaiah 60:1 [/size]

Re: How Should You Deal With An Irresponsible Debtor? by adedayo3193(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Orikinla:
. grin
He finally paid it all yesterday.
To Almighty God JEHOVAH be all the glory.
It's a great relief.

[size=20pt]I"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you."
~ Isaiah 60:1 [/size]

Dats gud

(1) (Reply)

Malata Max 4 Review – An Unsatisified Buyer’s One / Need An Additional Income? You Can Do This From Anywhere You Are / If You Are One Of The Job Seekers, I Say Congratulations To You.(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.