Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Server Hosting In Abuja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Server Hosting In Abuja (696 Views)

Web-hosting In Nigeria / The Fastest Browsing Software( India Web Proxy Server Hosting) / Anonymous Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Server Hosting In Abuja by Shmaya(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2009
I have a server which needs to be hosted in Abuja. It needs to be connected to constant electricity and a minimum internet connection of 512/512.

Is there a data center that can host this? Is there anyone out there that would like to host this for me?
Re: Server Hosting In Abuja by mikesleek(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2009
We could help you with the hosting. Do you mind to place a call across to me?
Re: Server Hosting In Abuja by yinkfad(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
sorry, i need to understand your requst better. please where are you connected to presently, or what mode of connection are you using now? are you on Vsat or not?all this is what i need to know before i can say much on thism like the one LAUTECH is using it is IMbps by 512Mbps. so please u can contact me on this no 08038551924 and 08073157686
Re: Server Hosting In Abuja by cystein(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
It is difficult to find the ability to host such a facility in africa unless you wish to invest millions in generators and a Vsat as your connection point. Maybe consider a foreign option. Let me know how i can help. mail me cyrill@ke.jokafrica.net
Re: Server Hosting In Abuja by mikesleek(m): 3:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Cystein, it's not much of a big deal if what you are looking at is power. The power challenge has bin taken care of with zero tolerance for generators. The major work is on the connection viat would have about 95% up time, of which some vsat providers have taken care of that. It only cost you money.

(1) (Reply)

50 Ways To Make Money With Computer / Need A Cheap And Potable Laptop / Linux And Hp Eva Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.