Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Call To Action For All Serious Upcoming Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Call To Action For All Serious Upcoming Bloggers (392 Views)

Is It Wrong For 'Call to Action' buttons And Links To Have The Same Color? / How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such. / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Action For All Serious Upcoming Bloggers by D34lw4p(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2016

Hello Upcoming Bloggers, you see, I actually felt pity for so many bloggers when I see them putting their money into blogging and loosing it all or even giving up along the line when the expected didn't happen. I can recall a guy coming to me one day, he told me he has been blogging for the past 2years yet he's making no dime. His blog is on a paid host with a paid domain he's always posting contents and doing almost all the things he think is necessary but he's actually doing something wrong which keep killling every chance he has to make money online, it took me a month to give him a statistical charts to follow and now he's doing real great and won't forget what I did for him that day, he's now making it big with his blog and able to pay for his hosting service and get enough to cater for himself without going through any hassle.

Different related stories like that but I cant recollect all, its not like I have any power to see where flaws are but my experience in this blogging field has really built me to be what i'm, there's no blogging platform i've never worked on that's why am able to answer questions confidently on them all.
You waste your time writing contents, sharing, pay your domain and hosting yearly yet it's like you're doing something wrong!

This is your chance to stand out
This is not for any unserious blogger that will come wailing to get everything just done, i'm ready to give you the right strategies you need to head straight up and really make that money from your online investments, this will include both of us working something out on your blog and really ensure it works and at the end you will confidently say "God Bless Dealwap".

Who Can Apply?
1. A blogger ready to start making the right approach so as to generate income.

2. A very serious blogger that's passionate about blogging and ready to follow my strategy.

3. Someone that understands that blogging is a business and ready to invest in his/her blog.

Why am I doing this?
Normally, I have my students I coach on blogging and web designing but I think it deem fit to alert users here to make the right approach, this offer is just for few people as I will be real busy soon with my students and wont have time. Grab this opportunity and am very sure you will be glad you did, take a look around, there are so many passionate bloggers but with the wrong strategy! And it's slowly killing that passion in them.

How Can I Apply?
It's simple, just click Here send me a message let's talk.

Alternatively, you can search for Dealwap on facebook, there you will see my official page and my private facebook account.

DONT HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK IF YOU'RE NOT READY TO INVEST IN YOUR BLOG. Or if you're only blogging for fun and not taking blogging as a business.

Contact me:
info@nct.com.ng
+2348133214485

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Fund For Sale / Large Facebook Groups For Sale At Give Away Prices / Josidel Hosting Open Vps Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.