Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon (47325 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook Becomes The 6th Richest Man On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Barigaboy(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Una don belle food that's why una dey run up n down.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by kryptonian1987(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
when are we going to start hearing and seeing the names of our brothers up north in things like this.... grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by pelij18(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
onatisi:
he is not reping any Nigeria,most likely he has never been to Nigeria before ,he has no connection at all with nigeria ,he is an American . So dont get happy about him.
You said well, bro.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by pelij18(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
Sincere4u:
What kind of staff, his bodyguard?.
He handles everything partnership from within and outside facebook, worldwide. Like Airtel freebasic with facebook. He did come over to sign the deal with Airtelng. News has it that he's one of Zuck's intimate friend as of now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
[s]
Hedonistically:

You wey be NAZI, what have you achieved and what footprint would you leave on your immediate community (let alone the world) when you die with your yaw yaw? Apart from your fellow lousy 'members' that would come and sing, dance and drink cheap alcohol at your funeral? See his mouth like the dude is so "jew". Black brain.
[/s]why are you so pained?
When did calling someone from a Jewish family a Jew become an insult that you have to convulse like a rabbid dog over?

And please also kindly tell us what your ragtag street urching family/generation ever achieved? Last time I checked, you are just another unknown idiotic online troll. I'm sure you are the richest man in your generation cos you could afford a cheap tecno phone and 10mb free data from mtn.
Jokes on you douchebag. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by jidowu84: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2016
mooregan:
Proudly "Calabar" grin grin grin
Tah! #akwa-ibomproper calabar ko, colabo ni.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Checked86:
The Marathon no get direction?

See the red U -Turn post at the middle of the road .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Nostradamu(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Very Good, Pls can someone check his name....

grin grin grin ...hahahah Chai. NL nor dey fail me. Name Checkers Association (NCA) i trust you, mbok.

grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by BABANGBALI: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
mooregan:
Proudly "Calabar" grin grin grin
okon,dog meat is ready o
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by BABANGBALI: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Very Good, Pls can someone check his name....
I have checked,he is not a flat jew from abidjan
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Jameskyrian(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Blackfire:
This ones dont know how much garri is in the market or a bag of rice.

I will soon join u guys...

Hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaaahhh
Haahahaa
Choi....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by rolams(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
How many Nigerians are working with the guy sef! We don hear SEUN before now IME. Baba God pick up my call oooooo!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by d33jy85: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Ime wasn't born in Nigeria he was born in USA he parents were Nigerian Immigrants get your story straight!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Aiykegenihus: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Recently, there's been an exponential increase in security incidents on business data storage infrastructures and the web. Cloud storage proffers the best alternative for safeguarding of business data. lets help you migrate: http://itenics.ng/cloud/

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Truly1: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Coyotejack:
Wow.....
Billioniare club zuck zuck
Will join you very soon
I'm on my way to joining that club now - believe that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
pelij18:
He handles everything partnership from within and outside facebook, worldwide. Like Airtel freebasic with facebook. He did come over to sign the deal with Airtelng. News has it that he's one of Zuck's intimate friend as of now.
Good to know but please what is his native name?. grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by pelij18(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sincere4u:
Good to know but please what is his native name?. grin
Ime Archibong.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon by tck2000(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / 5 Simple Steps To Register Your Business In Nigeria / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.