Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Help My Bullmastiff Is Developing Some Rash On Her Abdomen! Pix Included - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help My Bullmastiff Is Developing Some Rash On Her Abdomen! Pix Included (980 Views)

Bullmastiff Puppies From Imported Parents For Sale....parents Pix Included / Dobberman Pups For Sale Parent Pix Included / U Wont Like To Miss The Male And Female Caucasian Puppy....pix Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Bullmastiff Is Developing Some Rash On Her Abdomen! Pix Included by marshangus: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
The 1st pix is her(brown) 2nd is my Caucasian (tspice) and a puppy I bought recently a Caucasian too of 6weeks!the 3rd ndd the 4th pix are the rashes like stuff I need ur help out to tackle!tnks

Re: Help My Bullmastiff Is Developing Some Rash On Her Abdomen! Pix Included by newsphase(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fleas

Even with regular baths and treatments, some dogs may still get fleas. They can be especially pesky in warmer areas of the country or in places where the winter was especially mild. (e.g Nigeria)

The best flea products are available at your vet’s office or at better pet supply stores. Products such as Advantage and Revolution are more likely to work and keep working.

Some products even allow you to re-treat more often than once a month if there is an infestation.

Before you look for other causes, rule out fleas. You can bathe your pet and look for fleas in the bathwater or use a flea comb to search for the bugs and eggs.
Re: Help My Bullmastiff Is Developing Some Rash On Her Abdomen! Pix Included by Dexpro: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:
Fleas

Even with regular baths and treatments, some dogs may still get fleas. They can be especially pesky in warmer areas of the country or in places where the winter was especially mild. (e.g Nigeria)

The best flea products are available at your vet’s office or at better pet supply stores. Products such as Advantage and Revolution are more likely to work and keep working.

Some products even allow you to re-treat more often than once a month if there is an infestation.

Before you look for other causes, rule out fleas. You can bathe your pet and look for fleas in the bathwater or use a flea comb to search for the bugs and eggs.

You just spoke my mind! Why not buy him a pet protector?

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Dog Collections / 3 Tigers Kill A Man In Front Of Horrified Wife And Child At Chinese Zoo (video) / Strange: Python Regurgitates Goat Weighing 40kg After Swallowing It(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.