Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Unpublished 59 Page Thesis On The Nigerian Macroeconomy For Sale, Interested!? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unpublished 59 Page Thesis On The Nigerian Macroeconomy For Sale, Interested!? (459 Views)

Ourschool.com.ng Is Up For Sale! Interested Buyers Should...... / Recover An Unpublished Facebook Business Page / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpublished 59 Page Thesis On The Nigerian Macroeconomy For Sale, Interested!? by efficiencie(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
The unpublished research was completed by me, on the Nigerian economy for the period 2000-2014 based on quarterly data - the choice of time frame is informed by the drive of the research to evaluate the macroeconomic situation during the GEJ era and its implications for the current recession Nigeria is battling with. The method of analysis availed in the research includes: unit root testing, pesaran et al bounds test, ARDL, Engle-Granger z and tau tests for cointegration, Box Jenkins ARIMA modeling, dynamic model specifications (VARs and VECs) and Policy Simulations. The theoretical framework is based on a mathematical presentation of the aggregate demand-aggregate supply framework.
The results are unique and it addresses a pertinent gap in the literature on the Nigerian macroeconomy.

I would have loved to publish this work as a paper in a journal but due to its size, 59 pages, the editors require I scale it down and doing that would involve me eliminating vital portions of the work. So if anyone is interesting in buying this piece of research, I am willing to sell.

Interested persons can get my contact details in my signature.
Re: Unpublished 59 Page Thesis On The Nigerian Macroeconomy For Sale, Interested!? by efficiencie(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
A plagiarism test will prove the authenticity of the work...so interested persons can contact me. My details are in my signature below.

(1) (Reply)

Please Those That Have Nice Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks / Are There Universities You Can Enter Without Writing Jamb In Nigeria? / Unilorin 2016/2017 Screening Is On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.