Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas (4086 Views)

Where Can I Download Gta Vice City For Android For Free / Please How Do I Get Gta Vice City On Android. Please Help / Who Can Help Me With Gta Vice City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi Guys....... I'm having an arguement with a Close friend who thinks San andreas is more interesting Than Vice City in terms of graphics,gameplay as well as overall missions and characters........for me it's Vice City.......what do YOU think.I'm i wrong

1 Share

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by mare23ayo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
graphics San andreas, mission San andreas, game play San andreas

2 Likes

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Which graphics!

Your eyes need baptism
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by tdayof(m): 12:12am On Aug 04, 2016
None of them can be as dope as this.

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
For me, there are only two versions of GTA, which are GTAV and the others.
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by samueldo4life(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
gta san andreas is the upper hand
it has more graphics and gamer also have the chance of enjoying more things exclusively like driving a train,jetpack, hellicopter, bicycle jet parrasuit,different collation etc so for me its san andrease
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
samueldo4life:
it has more graphics and gamer also have the chance of enjoying more things exclusively like driving a train,jetpack, hellicopter, bicycle jet parrasuit,different collation etc so for me its san andrease

...guy you're talking like you have not played gta:vicecity....so far the only problem is that he can't swim....
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by songzDaniel01(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
phenomenal570:
...guy you're talking like you have not played gta:vicecity....so far the only problem is that he can't swim....
can u compare a ps4 with a ps one ?
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Magnito09: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
to me apart from gta 5 san Andreas is the best gta game it was created in 2004 nd its as good as that ehh even they are planning to remake san Andreas
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Magnito09:
to me apart from gta 5 san Andreas is the best gta game it was created in 2004 nd its as good as that ehh even they are planning to remake san Andreas
you can't remake trash into a current gen console. No bimbo would even imagine, let alone dream of a san andreas remaster. The fact that you are ranking GTA 5 and san andreas together like say them be mate only goes to show that you know nothing like jon snow, about GTA 4 and 5.
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
phenomenal570:
samueldo4life:

you guyz are clowns!? For the sake of your children and grandchildren move with the times. Get a ps3 or xbox720 and buy gta 4 and 5 abeg. Quit your clowning cos you guys aint gamers yet. How person go dey compare GTA san andreas with vice city. In this time and age. Dey compare dodo and awara

1 Like

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by songzDaniel01(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
you guyz are clowns!? For the sake of your children and grandchildren move with the times. Get a ps3 or xbox720 and buy gta 4 and 5 abeg. Quit your clowning cos you guys aint gamers yet. How person go dey compare GTA san andreas with vice city. In this time and age. Dey compare dodo and awara
wicked!! grin but awara mke sense die.. u don chop masa?
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by songzDaniel01(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
you can't remake trash into a current gen console. No bimbo would even imagine, let alone dream of a san andreas remaster. The fact that you are ranking GTA 5 and san andreas together like say them be mate only goes to show that you know nothing like jon snow, about GTA 4 and 5.
hmm ... game of thrones..
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by dgr8lartyph(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seriously? How do u compare vice city to San Andreas? With graphics, story, gameplay and all? Forget the nice cars in vice city and see reality in Andreas. With CJ having what Vercetti can't have like swimming skills, girlfriends, going to gym, gambling, motels, clubs, driving sch, flying sch, gang members, territories amongst others. Vice city is game but San Andreas is...life

2 Likes

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by samueldo4life(m): 4:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:
u are just talking as if I don't have a play station 3, dude d fact that am trying to contribute to d opener of thread topic doesn't mean I am a clone
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by samueldo4life(m): 4:13am On Aug 11, 2016
dgr8lartyph:
Seriously? How do u compare vice city to San Andreas? With graphics, story, gameplay and all? Forget the nice cars in vice city and see reality in Andreas. With CJ having what Vercetti can't have like swimming skills, girlfriends, going to gym, gambling, motels, clubs, driving sch, flying sch, gang members, territories amongst others. Vice city is game but San Andreas is...life
my bro I weak for them oh
compering vice city and San Adrea's is like compering bicycle and motocycle
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by samueldo4life(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2016
phenomenal570:
young man I have end vice city
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
GTA San Andreas is way better than vice city.In almost everything, the graphics,the storyline, besides San Andreas is more challenging

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
samueldo4life:
u are just talking as if I don't have a play station 3, dude d fact that am trying to contribute to d opener of thread topic doesn't mean I am a clone

I called you a clown, not a clone!
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by samueldo4life(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
oh didn't saw that earlier
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by frubben(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
dgr8lartyph:

Dude you just hit the nail on the head men! Just comparing a rang rover to an audi.
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by 3KINGZ18: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2016
To me i dnt see any graphical improvements btw vice city and san andreas both of them are just unrefined polygons displayed with jaggered edges so comparing vice city to san andreas is just lyk comparing banana to a plaintain with little differences

1 Like

Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by cliquevibes(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Haba, Plz Plz, y on earth wuld u compare San adreas 2 Vice city, Vice city is trash, Ave played d both of them, In all aspect, San adreas d best
Re: Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
ELMICHELDA:
GTA San Andreas is way better than vice city.In almost everything, the graphics,the storyline, besides San Andreas is more challenging
someone is one the wrong path

(1) (Reply)

Quiet Cosplay MGSV / The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games / Milfy City Apk Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.