Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks (497 Views)

My Nigerian Friend Teaches Me Yoruba | Africans And African Americans Unite / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana? / Need A Web Designer To Join Me On A Project Psd To Html And Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by Emperoo: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have a plan:

A plan to build a social forum that will in the future unite Africa and the black race.

Afro Blacks

Join me to create this brand, this is all I can say for now....

I know what the future will hold for this platform.

If you are interested then register on and PM the user JOHN to make you a staff member.

Any other queries is welcomed here.
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by Emperoo: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Both Ladies and guys join me let us create a platform that will compete with the likes of Facebook and Twitter in Africa.
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by incredible6(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Your link is broken
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by Emperoo: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
incredible6:
Your link is broken
Check your data or browser everything is loading fine from my end.
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Using Trademarks(facebook and nairaland) To Promote Ur Site,
What Is The Distinctive Feature On Your Site That Will Make Me Signup??
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by Emperoo: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Using Trademarks(facebook and nairaland) To Promote Ur Site,

What Is The Distinctive Feature On Your Site That Will Make Me Signup??

Signup if you want to, but if you are looking a Distinctive feature, don't sign up.
Re: Join Me To Unite Africa And Blacks by Emperoo: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Female Admins so accepted in Afro Blacks.

Are you a gal, Join Afro Blacks, signup, upload your pix and contact John or just create your first thread and get noticed by Top Admin John. All our Admins will get paid, our plan is very clear.

Believe Us, Trust Us....

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters! Is This Your Little Secret? / Very Good Tech Bloggers Wanted! / See Question A Kenyan Ask Twitter Users Over Mark Zuckerberg Eating With Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.