Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos (82905 Views)

Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Jloveme(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
dainformant:
See The Identity Of The Boy Who Was Shot Dead By Cultists At IMSU. Photos

There was pandemonium earlier today after young man was shot dead at Imo state University, Owerri,IMSU, by suspected cultists. The police in Imo state have confirmed the identity of a fresh graduate of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was murdered in his cold blood by fleeing gunmen mid Tuesday.

According to Okeoma News, the police confirmed his identity to be Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student who was doing his clearance in preparatory for the mandatory one year National Youth Service corps, NYSC, program. Ibekwe was gunned down inside a gutter at the back gate area of the University around 2:5pm Tuesday.

The police who said that they have condoned off the area, have evacuated his lifeless body to the morgue, while investigation has been launched to ascertain the reason for the senseless killing.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/police-confirms-identity-of-young-man.html

Watch out for those guyz captured while he takes d pics with his buddy...one of them peeping at him! He was being stalked.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Fourwinds: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2016
JohnieWalker:

He finished high school 2009...
meaning d guy is over 30 years.....from 1999 to 2016 is 17 years...

except d guy was 13 years when he finished high school...then it means he is/will 30years this year
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by christinie(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Oh really?
munas:

If you dont know what to say,just keep quite.

There is no non cultish that will EVER dress like that in IMSU
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by TamedWolf90: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Chuvin22:
campus connect, uniport.. made and sent about 30 letter of invitation for ur SUG around this time last year. you brought the job, and paid only for half. you have refused to take my calls since then..

And you are?? ?

Baby what is this guy talking about?? ?

Cc: mysticgal
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
fearless15:
Short life
by romancing cultism
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by celestinedrew(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Chosen1984:
Toooo Badd! I HOPE OTHER LITTLE MINDS INDULGING IN CULT ACTIVITIES WILL GET BRAIN!!

O BRIEN CASE ON EARTH IS OVER FOR EVER AND OVER! HE HAS GONE TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF HIS LIFE ON EARTH.

EVERYTHING ENDS IN EITHER OF THESE::
HEAVEN OR HELL!

YOU READING THIS PIECE HV A CHANCE TO AMEND YOUR WAYS.

NO OTHER WAY BUT THE GOD WAY!!

My bro z nt as easy as you think it is.. If u enta you don enta.. No going bk..
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by cocaineaddict(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2016
magicminister:
See the way all the girls dey call am hunny pie... Lol.
He was probably a bucaneer.
In all honesty, i condemn cultism and all that comes with it but i also understand that its all part of youthful exuberance.
Smoking, drinking, partying.. we all made those mistakes and then outgrew them and got our lives back on track.

A good percentage of guys in public schools belong to one cult or another. That doesn't mean they are bad people. Just means they are misguided.

I will always discourage people from joining one but if u happen to find yourself in one, please no carry am for head.
Bully all those small small boys but never ever go robbing, kidnapping or rape a woman or carry concealed weapons in public.
Once you start doing the aforementioned, then your days are truly numbered.

Just party and drink and smoke and when u graduate with your 2.2. or third class, your eyes will clear and you will be begging for a second chance to set things right.

Rugged advice from a wise elder. I duff my cap
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
by romancing cultism
imagine
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by mysticgal(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
TamedWolf90:

And you are?? ?

Baby what is this guy talking about?? ?

Cc: mysticgal
Me sef no sabi undecided
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by ogechooky: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
all d fyn boys av join GANG...so sad
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by TamedWolf90: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:

Me sef no sabi undecided

Ok.. . Hope you are good.. Takia
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Alexander001(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2016
comments from his facebook page.
Valentine Victor Shina rambo dn leta fall sha... na lesson 2 others sha

Ibeawuchi Esther Nawa I feel for his people,after all these years in school,Rip dear which others could learn from these
Valentine Victor Who cultism dn epp? Everybody 1 belong ni oya na...

and I rest my case.

#bewarned
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Gchris1749: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
He must be a cultist... Thats the rule
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2016
When u looseguard as a frat man in times of war...u gat urself to blame. Na who dey alive dey go service. I remember abandöning 4 core courses in 300L 2nd Sem just to be alive because i was marked n i did an extra yr while facing diff panels bt thank God i beat alot of d charges tho it cost me lots of yrs n my relationship wit my oldman bt its good nw.. Cultism is evil n u may not be lucky to get out alive. U shouldnt kno when to stop d music so d devils wont dance on u... RIP BOI!

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by tonquendo4u(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Everyone screaming cultism n calling him a cultist is just insane n misinformed.There are alot of things that makes people to b shot in school.Av seen someone shot because of a girl.Someone can b shot due to an altercation on a football field or exchange of words at a viewing center.there are also a lot cases of mistaken identities.Just pray for his soul n don't come n talk trash.its not all about cultism
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by obiak4(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2016
munas:

How can you leave a top class university like unilag and even delsu to a politechnic because of cultist? Na only you cultist dont threaten?
You should have stoped schooling completely and move to Togo.

Thats the hight of foolishness
But still alive and doing great
You must be from the indomine generation because current cultist is like childs play compare to then now every Street tout primary and secondary school students are cultist then it was full men and women who don't forgive because it's a sin to forgive
Have been very lucky all my life till today rugged and trusted

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by DANRAJI: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
life without Christ is full of crisis...... get born again.. ...........though so sad...........

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Myself2(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:
I just checked out d guy on Facebook at Angel Obrein. For me, not everyone gun down by cultist is a cult. Sometimes hate could make some people kill others cos of various reasons best known to them. The guy is full of life & doesn't deserve to die like this.

RIP anyway

For your info, 100% percent of targeted hits like these on campus are cult-related and the targets are ALWAYS cult members.They choose exam period , clearance period etc to strike cos they know that is when the target is most likely to be in school. In most cases,the hit men are from neighboring schools/campuses with less probability for the marked man (target) to make the hitmen,hence he won't suspect anything,till it's too late.............
There are also isolated cases where the hitmen are from the same campus or even from same fract,depending on the beef on ground/ message intended to pass across / plain convenience
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Myself2(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
dairykidd:
When u looseguard as a frat man in times of war...u gat urself to blame. Na who dey alive dey go service. I remember abandöning 4 core courses in 300L 2nd Sem just to be alive because i was marked n i did an extra yr while facing diff panels bt thank God i beat alot of d charges tho it cost me lots of yrs n my relationship wit my oldman bt its good nw.. Cultism is evil n u may not be lucky to get out alive. U shouldnt kno when to stop d music so d devils wont dance on u... RIP BOI!

Word.
I Know exactly what you mean mam.Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Chuksyno(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Cultism: The path to doom and gloom makes a detour.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by magicminister: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Tunababa8v:

Ex-cultist spotted.. Mod do your job

Yes!! An ex cultist that partied and smokes his way through school. Made a 2.2, was jobless for sometime, paid his dues and got his life together. Now a multi millionaire with Forbes list ambition. Got a problem with that?

3 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sijo01:
Why kill this chap in such barbaric manner?
May his soul RIP

Hi Sweet, I guess you are aware of the ongoing Mr nairaland contest? please I badly need your vote right now, voting is currently ongoing and it would end by 6pm.

just click on the link below to vote, then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/18#48147586

Thanks and expecting to see your vote as soon as possible.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by dmola(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
mysticgal:
Lol... Do you need water to resuscitate you tongue

a kiss ll do ..tanks
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Tunababa8v(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
magicminister:

Yes!! An ex cultist that partied and smokes his way through school. Made a 2.2, was jobless for sometime, paid his dues and got his life together. Now a multi millionaire with Forbes list ambition. Got a problem with that?
Bro! happy you found your way. And if you are gonna give people advice next time,think very well.Not every cultist would get lucky like you do.Just ask O'Brien,and that is if he can be available to answer you.
And beside where is your sense of humor?

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by Flawlessangel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
slap1:

OK, so tell us: Was his way pure? undecided

i dont attend the same school with him so i dont know of his adventures in school. But when he used to live in the same compound as me, he was far from a gangstar. He was that guy one could bully, instead of doing the bullying himself.

This is why am shocked
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
madjune:
Who no go no go know
While you walk thru that door

Nigga walk with your crew
In peace time and alas war brew
And fly that color
When the enemy is on the floor

Nigga never go back to old shit
Or be ready to take the hit
You fall when u swim without G8
To watch your back at the gate

Now basterds dance glorious
A hanged leg writhe in loss
Who so ever price in blood will pay
Another cry another day

(Nigga fkd up going back to his old sh..t without his G8)

I feel u bruv.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by reducto: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Imsu admin should do what was done in Esut Enugu — build an army barrack inside the school to checkmate any act of cultism. Now in Esut if you are so foolish to do any nonsense that you are a cultist, sorry will be your name if those soldiers catch yougrin
Whether you are the leader, they will beat cultism out of you and after that the school will expel you.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by bismarck: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Everyone screaming cultism n calling him a cultist is just insane n misinformed.There are alot of things that makes people to b shot in school.Av seen someone shot because of a girl.Someone can b shot due to an altercation on a football field or exchange of words at a viewing center.there are also a lot cases of mistaken identities.Just pray for his soul n don't come n talk trash.its not all about cultism

Judging from his profile and posts on facebook, this boy is hardcore cultist who got well-served! Look at his gestures, ...even when he's not posing with a gun, he's putting his fists that way.... & for those who say RIP, I doubt if he has n't shed innocent blood, so how can he RIP?
Cultists cannot strike a non-cultist, except as collateral damage. The way he was mowed down clearly showed he was targeted; it was n't as if he was caught in some sort of random fire or anything like that.
The only people I may have some sort of consolation, could be his parents, but again, it is very clear they never gave him good parenting. He might look innocent and handsome, but that's the way of many cultists too, they are just wolves in sheep clothing. I remember my early days at uni, one lanky guy who was easy-going as well. The day I figured out he was a cultist, I completely distanced myself from him. There hearts are evil! And the most wicked ones tend to finish from seminaries. I won't be surprised if this same O'Brien finished from a seminary or attended a religious school earlier on. It all turns out to be a façade for their occultic activity.

1 Like

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by JSoE(f): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Exactly. ESUT style will go a long way to solve this problem.That incident where those pig-heads mistakenly raped a soldier's daughter in their raid at Agbani campus female hostel marked a turning point in ESUT.Nigerian army so dealt with them.To all those saying this young man looked harmless,it might interest y'all to know that a harmless-looking 'albino' young man was the lead in that raid.People were dumbfounded when the soldiers were handling the idiot.Albino:innocent in appearance, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by DedeNkem: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
gidjah:
good effort to you bro, you killed it,let them know .GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.

Thanks. You and your family will remain blessed too.
Re: Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos by kayalla(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
chai. so sad, if anybody had told him that morning when he dressed up in that shirt that he was going to die... RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Ogboji, The Accused Rapist Boss: Ukan Kurugh Ukan Shares Photos / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.