Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps (12282 Views)

Twitter User Sees Buhari's Dinner With Saraki & Dogara As 'Game Of Throne' / Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Presidency Plots To Remove Dogara, Others - Linus Okorie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by oweman: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
There are too many learned illiterates in this country for my liking .
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by 3Div: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Well...
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by Runyi74: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2016
If guilty he should be removed fast
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2016
There's hahrdly any reason to read thru the thread just the mere fact Dogara is still on seat inspite on the magnitude of the scandal obviously sends the message clear about the folks this administration cares about,if it is anything to do with Fayose or people from the South-South or South-East they come out with clanging cymbals making all sorts of noise but perhaps due to his origin it's silent despite the weight..

One Nigeria indeed...
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by misscall247: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2016
dogara APC toy
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by wallex1983(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Its a simple case. Its either Gbaja remains leader or becomes speaker. Its a win win
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by Rejoyce78(f): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
And there was a country cry cry
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by Sisei: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Our so call elected lawmakers are bunch of total FAILURE
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by NAVYdogg: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2016
#DogaraGate
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by Nellybank(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2016
If an average number of Nigerian youths would use their Boko Harem, NDA and IPOD forces and might to fight against these theives called politicians I believe we would easily archieve a beta nigeria were we will all leave together and neva think of segregation. We are agitating becoz d wealth of this country is in the hands of few criminals and its painful. Imagine this nonsense. People we voted to go and fight for us now turning to fight for their pocket at the detriment of other nigerians. God will surely purnish these old fools for us. Amen
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by lekancaring(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Let's wait and see the drama about to happen in d house of Assembly
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2016
dogoyaro must go
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by neocortex: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2016
adioolayi:
This man should resign honourably na.....in a sane society, once you are a leader and you are in any form of controversy..especially corrupt practises, they resign....guilty or not..he should step aside!

In a sane society, you can't be detained indefinitely while
investigation proceeds.
Survival instinct trumps ethics when the justice system can't
be trusted.
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by seguntijan(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmm,i havent seen d PDP wailers that called Baba different kinds of names when he refuses to sign the budget.Baba Buhari shall be victorious ať the end against the Senathieves and representathieves of the eighth assembly.As events unfolds we shall see if it will still be persecution this time around or probably witch hunting. BTW, all the people that has been involved in this saga from saraki to Dagora to jibrin are all PDP extraction so it's not a surprise that they're doing what they've been used to, but in PMB time you'll learn your lesson. I just wish the president and APC doesn't interfere thereby leaving DSS, EFCC & ICPC with the Judiciary to decide. in fact the judiciary has been busy in this regime. thanks to PMB ,Baba Buhari will také us to the promise land Gods willing
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by MiMiakpet(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2016
lorbah001:
I won't be surprised if PDP adopts dogara as their own now

Its in their DNA to support criminals and unrepentant looters!!!

APC aint no saint, buh I tink d different factions dat constitute d emergence of d party nd individual strive for leadership is healthy for the common man on the street cuz NOW WE SEEING THINGS

Its well witma nation

Before you conclude and start laying accusing fingers on the innocent, go do a better research. If you watched the report on AIT's kakkaki this morning you'll know that Jibrin himself has a hand in this & from the look of things it is a disagreement in the sharing formula or something of that nature that has led to all this. All politicians are corrupt, whether in APC, APGA, PDP, Fresh or COWA
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by lorbah001(m): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2016
MiMiakpet:

Before you conclude and start laying accusing fingers on the innocent, go do a better research. If you watched the report on AIT's kakkaki this morning you'll know that Jibrin himself has a hand in this & from the look of things it is a disagreement in the sharing formula or something of that nature that has led to all this. All politicians are corrupt, whether in APC, APGA, PDP, Fresh or COWA

Accusin fingers, how? Do you read?

I careless wu is wu wen it cums to uncovering d face of corruption....dogara o, jibrin o, ....

Let d heads roll.......all I wanna see is my country survived the bleep, the corrupt nd shameless mofos subjected her to
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by adioolayi(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
neocortex:

In a sane society, you can't be detained indefinitely while
investigation proceeds.
Survival instinct trumps ethics when the justice system can't
be trusted.
Are u saying because of other happenings, Dogara shouldn't do the needful Because of state of lawlessness by some group of people, everyone should be lawless Because of indiscipline of certain individual, everyone should be indiscipline ...it can never be like that!
Re: Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps by neocortex: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2016
adioolayi:

Are u saying because of other happenings, Dogara shouldn't do the needful Because of state of lawlessness by some group of people, everyone should be lawless Because of indiscipline of certain individual, everyone should be indiscipline ...it can never be like that!

I am not saying he shouldn't resign, but we both know that is very unlikely,
I only explained the rationality behind the pathological cling to power of
our politicians. When it is more rewarding to cling to power at all cost than to
face the consequence of quitting, you don't expect politicians to resign.

The only way to remove him is if his own supporters rebel against him and
present someone within their own ranks as his replacement. Any attempt to
replace him with an opponent will fail.

Tactfulness is more effective than power display.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of Buhari's Speech At The ICC 20th Anniversary Celebration / 13 Proposed Cargo Terminals To Be Ready December- Oduah / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.