Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka (1725 Views)

Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by NigerianTabloid: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
“So, let him know whether he can do away with some advisers around him and bring in the people who are experts in economic revamp; there are people who are experts in that; let them begin to empower people, people are not empowered, they are still walking around in vicious circles, planning and planning and planning. Go to mortuaries, go to mortuaries, there are no spaces. I repeat, myself went to Annunciation Hospital the other time to see my brother, coming in, there was no space, the whole mortuary was filled up and they told me it is the same thing in the Eastern Medical Centre and that if I go to UNTH, there is no space, the death rate is high.

FULL MESSAGE HERE>>>>http://www.tabloidnig.com/2016/08/nobody-will-vote-for-you-in-2019-we-no.html

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Baawaa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is Mbaka of PDP talking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by bentlywills(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fr Mbaka! U again? undecided
Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Bibors(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bros, I like you but mixing Christianity and Naija politics is like mixing crude oil and water. Bros please bless the people and forget about Aso rock.
Remember John the baptist mixed it and his head was on a plate. Before he died he has to send men to Jesus who responded by saying go tell him that the blind see, the lame walk and the deaf and dumb now hear and speak.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by gebest: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
HE CANNOT EVEN DERE TO CONTEST IN 2019
Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hahahahahha guess he is has woken up afteral.welcome back father Mbaka God must have reseted ur brain.shebi before u said God told u buhari is the messiah.GOD,GEJ and the many PEOPLE u deceived forgives u.
Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by DaveHert(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
NigerianTabloid:
“So, let him know whether he can do away with some advisers around him and bring in the people who are experts in economic revamp; there are people who are experts in that; let them begin to empower people, people are not empowered, they are still walking around in vicious circles, planning and planning and planning. Go to mortuaries, go to mortuaries, there are no spaces. I repeat, myself went to Annunciation Hospital the other time to see my brother, coming in, there was no space, the whole mortuary was filled up and they told me it is the same thing in the Eastern Medical Centre and that if I go to UNTH, there is no space, the death rate is high.

FULL MESSAGE HERE>>>>http://www.tabloidnig.com/2016/08/nobody-will-vote-for-you-in-2019-we-no.html

We don't even want him to finish his current tenure you are talking of 2019. Just take notice of every Buhari fanatic you know now, and see if they survive the economic recession to see 2019, am sure anyone of them that survives would have learn his or her lesson the hard way by then.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Raydos: 12:02am On Aug 03, 2016
I Can't Shout

grin

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
gebest:
HE CANNOT EVEN DERE TO CONTEST IN 2019

And if he does...?

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by onyepapa(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Mbaka is an idiot!! we don't need the ass wipe to tell us what we already know.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by Abeymills(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Man of God pls shut up n continue 2 worship ur tin god bubuhari d dullard wicked man
Re: Nobody Will Vote Buhari In 2019, Our Mortuaries Are Filled Up – Fr Mbaka by bishopkay: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
At last he finally finds his voice gringringrin

The Buhari breeze don blow reach e side abi? Offering for church don reduce abi na bcoz dem block e calls to Buhari? Hehehe

Gov Fayose once said and quote " ...Those who are cheering Buhari on will one day end up in his stomach..."
Anyways Fr Mbaka please keep kwayet you've lost the respect of most people that hitherto held you in high esteem because you should have known better!

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery / In 2019, It Is Either Buhari Or No Nigeria: Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.