Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari (11793 Views)

INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Eleanoralph(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that the epileptic power situation in Nigeria would soon give way for stable power supply.

He said his administration was committed to realizing the objective, stressing that the resources were available.

Togolese president was in Nigeria to inspect the ongoing refinery project by Dangote group in Lagos.

President Buhari who revealed that the same power problem was bedevilling Republic of Benin stated that productivity would be competitive when the situation improved.
He said: “They say seeing is believing. You can see the efforts private investors are making. We are also building pipelines but it is not as formidable as what Dangote is doing. We are improving on it. We also have the NLNG that is helping is to liquefy the gas and then turn it into gas with modern technology and modern technology is making it flexible.

“And If you will recall, I made mention to President of Benin. We have power problem and Benin has power problem because they depend on us and we are working very hard to stabilise the situation. The resources are available, the technology is available we are trying to stabilise the situation.

“If ‎we improve power which means our productivity can be competitive and God willing, we are going to achieve our objectives.

“We also discuss the unfortunate incidents in South Sudan, Burundi. It is an agonising situation. Several citizens are living under primitive conditions. We hope at the AU meeting, we will be able to stabilise‎ the situation in South Sudan and Burundi with the efforts being made.”

Also speaking, the visiting Togolese president said he was impressed by Dangote’s string of investment in Africa.

“I’m impressed by the investment of Dangote because we have been talking of Socio-economic integration and promoting trade among African countries

“If you want to promote trade, you have investors that are very competitive and will contribute to reduce import from non-african countries.

“I was told the gas pipeline that will be built will be buried under the sea‎ to make it. It means if you want to promote blue economy, our ocean needs to be very safe. We need security”, he said.

Gnassingbe also invited president Buhari to attend the maritime summit holding in Togo in October this year.

Source: Vanguard

2 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by sCun: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhari is just a fool. Tell us what exactly you are doing.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Will...shall...set to....about to...projected....earmarked....Groundbreaking....soon...almost....

Govt of the future tense

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Will...shall...set to....about to...projected....earmarked....Groundbreaking....soon...almost....

Govt of the future....by the past...for the future
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Kxngstein(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
I have been hearing this bs..

8 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Bro get d source first then other things will follow.
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
sCun:
Buhari is just a fool. Tell us what exactly you are doing.

I pity your generation.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Eleanoralph(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2016
I pity your generation.

wink grin

4 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by DaveHert(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Eleanoralph:
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured that the epileptic power situation in Nigeria would soon give way for stable power supply.

He said his administration was committed to realizing the objective, stressing that the resources were available.

Togolese president was in Nigeria to inspect the ongoing refinery project by Dangote group in Lagos.

President Buhari who revealed that the same power problem was bedevilling Republic of Benin stated that productivity would be competitive when the situation improved.
He said: “They say seeing is believing. You can see the efforts private investors are making. We are also building pipelines but it is not as formidable as what Dangote is doing. We are improving on it. We also have the NLNG that is helping is to liquefy the gas and then turn it into gas with modern technology and modern technology is making it flexible.

“And If you will recall, I made mention to President of Benin. We have power problem and Benin has power problem because they depend on us and we are working very hard to stabilise the situation. The resources are available, the technology is available we are trying to stabilise the situation.

“If ‎we improve power which means our productivity can be competitive and God willing, we are going to achieve our objectives.

“We also discuss the unfortunate incidents in South Sudan, Burundi. It is an agonising situation. Several citizens are living under primitive conditions. We hope at the AU meeting, we will be able to stabilise‎ the situation in South Sudan and Burundi with the efforts being made.”

Also speaking, the visiting Togolese president said he was impressed by Dangote’s string of investment in Africa.

“I’m impressed by the investment of Dangote because we have been talking of Socio-economic integration and promoting trade among African countries

“If you want to promote trade, you have investors that are very competitive and will contribute to reduce import from non-african countries.

“I was told the gas pipeline that will be built will be buried under the sea‎ to make it. It means if you want to promote blue economy, our ocean needs to be very safe. We need security”, he said.

Gnassingbe also invited president Buhari to attend the maritime summit holding in Togo in October this year.

Source: Vanguard

Hmm... suddenly Buhari has turned born again oh! Or did the writer of his script forget he isn't a Christian? The day Buhari stabilises power in Nigeria is the day I will start supporting him, but until then I would advise he keeps his fake promises to himself or better still tell it to his brothers in the North.

The only good news he can offer to us is the news of him resigning office for a more qualified candidate, anything other than that is a waste of Nigerians time. Somebody should pls count his promises for him and tell him how many he has achieved so far! It's impossible enough for him, no need to add more.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by naijaboy756: 5:13am On Aug 03, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

I pity your generation.
no it is ur generation that needs pity. A generation of people supporting the man that is destroying our dear country before our very own eyes

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboy756:
no it is ur generation that needs pity. A generation of people supporting the man that is destroying our dear country before our very own eyes

Can't argue with you, your reasoning is futile and rejected by baby factory manufacturers.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Pavore9: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2016
We are waiting.
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Progressive01(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
You are on the right course Baba, just keep ploughing away- patriotic Nigerians like myself will always stand firm behind you.

What we are going through at the moment is painful but we believe with you behind the wheels, our pains can never be in vain.

God bless you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2016
You don't have an ordinary certificate to prove you studied sciences in school.

I doubt you know the concepts of power generation but I really hope you are working in it for the greater good of Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by herzern(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by herzern(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2016
kiss
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by varere9: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
we have heard this several of time

2 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by niggi4life(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
abeg make una continu to improve d light and stabilise am o.

For my area, light don improve well well, we do have at least 12-15hours daily now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by richidinho(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Dnt be deceived mr. dullard

3 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by cruzita(f): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided

your stabilization no dey finish?

oga park well jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by ladyF(f): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2016
***clear throat****

****grabs mic****

***In Jordin Sparks voice***

***DJ hit me with them beats***

False promises is just like fake names
You painted a picture for me, but there was no frame
You made my future look bright, and I believed every word
I went to sleep on the cloud and woke up in the dirt

We will fix power situation in 6 months, Fashola said.... angry This APC sha, I just dey look them.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Montaque(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2016
2019 will tell us better
Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Yes he is really trying we can really see his hardworks, after all we are all seeing the real change now. One chance administration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Izonpikin: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Any government or administration that can give Nigerians 24 hours light is the best government Nigeria would ever have...till then

6 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Raydos: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Aye oniro o ni da!

all liars shall perish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2016
We are working hard to vote you out in 2019. Says Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2016
lol lol lol our dullard wan stabilize power wey no dey. Isn't it befuddling that at the peak of the rains, we have the lowest power generation?
Here in Niger state, the power state with the two biggest hydroelectric dams in the country, we haven't had light in some towns like Bida for months, while Minna metropolis doesn't get up to an hour of electricity in a day. Hope this isn't what the dullard wants to stabilize oooo, he wants to stabilize darkness.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by Harmored(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
Be decieveing your generation there

6 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by AntiWailer: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2016
We are solidly behind you.

By 2019, we will review your performance over 4years and decide our next President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by HtwoOw: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
If you wanna work , start the invasion on ND and curb bombing pipelines

2 Likes

Re: We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari by lightheart(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2016
We enjoy better power supply now.

#RoadToStablePower

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Disgracefully Paid - Gbadamosi / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty / Statement On Nigerian And Citizens Of Other African Countries In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.