Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Would You Like Your Home Button?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Would You Like Your Home Button?? (465 Views)

Iphone External Home Button / Security. Searching For App That Take Secret Selfie On Each Home Button Press / First Photo Of Samsung Galaxy S8 Surface Without Home Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Like Your Home Button?? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
And i am pretty sure android users love it when their phones are stylish. I mean, whats a device without home key? We never reach to dey follow our phone talk to dey enter home screen biko.. Hehe..

That being said, i realised android fans pick their kinda smart phone based om where the home button is. Pretty neat huh?

So some android users would prefer their home buttons to be on the screen of their phones. Take instances like the HTC and Infinix devices. Sleep on screen home key and i would go for infinix anyday.

While other fans would prefer the classical home button usually located at the buttom of of the phone. Now, see examples like the iphone6 and Samsung S6.

My very reason why i dont like the physical button is simply because most devices have it attached to the finger print feature.
So imagine, the home key gets damaged. Maybe bae got angry and dipped just that vital part in...hot oil...(not water sir..bae is tech too...lol)..no access to the home button and the phone in all.

Thats some serious issues. Anyway, thats just me speaking my mind. Whats your own take on home buttons?

Source: http://primustech..nl/2016/08/hi_55.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How Would You Like Your Home Button?? by ohdahphae: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Phones that have the finger print lock require that you setup a pin or password before you can set up the fingerprint lock, so if for any reason you can't use the fingerprint scanner, you can just use the pin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get 6GB For N1500 On Airtel / Mtn Night Plan Still Rocking / Advice In Upgrading From Kitkat To Lolipop On Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.