Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. (1193 Views)

Long Term Position (trend) Forex Trading Alerts/discussion / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by Toks2008(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

We know quite well that Seun owns this forum but i think its high time he comes out with the rationale behind prohibiting Forex trading discussions.

For Pete's sake, this guy is educated so let him explain why he disapproves Forex trading discussions yet displays Forex adverts on same forum.

I am a very vocal person and i will not allow anyone to make puppets out of us.

Many times i have noticed that my threads are usually removed and some replies i make that are very honest and very educative are removed.

This is annoying and very degrading to us.

I don't mean to sound insulting but this is getting out of hand. Let Seun come out and tell us why he does not want a legal business discussed on the business section of  this forum.

Waiting for your explanation. and other comments are welcomed from Objective Nairalanders.

Toks

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by kodewrita(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
1.Start your own forum
2. after doing the above, you can make your own rules. capisce
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by Toks2008(m): 3:47am On Sep 22, 2009
kodewrita:

1.Start your own forum
2. after doing the above, you can make your own rules. capisce

Hmmm,

Like naijafreetalk.com abi?
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
One thing is clear,Seun has no hands or power over the type of adverts displayed here . . .Google does that.
If u still bitter sha,start ur own forum.
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
ifyalways:

One thing is clear,Seun has no hands or power over the type of adverts displayed here . . .Google does that.
If u still bitter sha,start your own forum.

I asked for objective comments and not dogmatic and bias comments.

Its not about starting a forum but the rationale for banning Forex trading discussion knowing fully well that it is a very legal business.

I have been to other fora online and i know what is obtainable so i am at sea over why Seun should place a prohibition on Forex trading discussion and lets leave the fact that he owns the forum. He created it but without Nairalanders, there will be no nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by bily(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2009
u jst have 2 come 2 terms with d fact dat pple act according 2 their knowledge n believe per time n also dat knowledge is progressive. i actually heard there was a time seun was vehemently against stocks trading n said it was scam 2, bt later down d line he embracd it n even participated in some of d discussions.

so @ poster no disturb yaself, evry body entitld 2 their own belifs. mayb in d next 10-100yrs seun may come 2 terms with d fact dat forex is legit n not scam wink

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
there are too many scammers claimin gto be forex trainers and consultants and we all know how gullible nairalanders are.

I guess it is a step in the right direction (for now) to limit such discusisons simply to introductions let people go to your own site to get more details

what if someone lost $5,000 to a scammer who posted somethign on nairaland, Sen could lose a fortune and maybe nairaland in litigation matters grin (i'd buy her back for a nickle)
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

there are too many scammers claimin gto be forex trainers and consultants and we all know how gullible nairalanders are.

I guess it is a step in the right direction (for now) to limit such discusisons simply to introductions let people go to your own site to get more details

what if someone lost $5,000 to a scammer who posted somethign on nairaland, Sen could lose a fortune and maybe nairaland in litigation matters grin (i'd buy her back for a nickle)

I am sure your response will be appreciated by the poster, infact, i appreciate it too.
However, there cld be some people with great ideas and real ideas on how to trade forex.
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by DrKitaun(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
oh I get it . . .

e don tey since Toks don dey try convert Seun shocked grin
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am sure your response will be appreciated by the poster, infact, i appreciate it too.
However, there cld be some people with great ideas and real ideas on how to trade forex.

Ok i get it.

Now i want to prove to everyone interested in forex trading that it is not a game for suckers neither is it a game at all.

First visit my website below to read the hard facts about Forex trading,open a demo account then join me on skype for free signals and mentoring for the month of October.

I never intended to use this as an advert medium but i guess this poster asked for this.

Signals don't lie so come on board.then come back and give feedback on this thread with screenshots of your account history.

Toks
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by d7thcaller: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2009
@there are too many scammers claimin gto be forex trainers and consultants and we all know how gullible nairalanders are.

what if someone lost $5,000 to a scammer who posted somethign on nairaland, Sen could lose a fortune and maybe nairaland in litigation matters (i'd buy her back for a nickle)

I quite disagree because nairaland is an open and public forum,people make their comments and post there individual threads. Seun baning Fx discussion on scam or personal grounds is on fair and not suppose to be so in a public forum.

@ open you own forum, respones like this are not from "follow follow" type of people
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by DrKitaun(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2009
d7thcaller:

@there are too many scammers claimin gto be forex trainers and consultants and we all know how gullible nairalanders are.

what if someone lost $5,000 to a scammer who posted somethign on nairaland, Sen could lose a fortune and maybe nairaland in litigation matters (i'd buy her back for a nickle)

I quite disagree because nairaland is an open and public forum,people make their comments and post there individual threads. Seun baning Fx discussion on scam or personal grounds is on fair and not suppose to be so in a public forum.

@ open you own forum, respones like this are not from "follow follow" type of people

I dont exactly understand your last post . . .can u edit and post again ?  undecided

@Toks

stop advertising here !
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by temmytanny(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
one thing i certainly know is that the guy called seun is baise. i have many reasons to wat am saying. i remember when he first put risky business section, he barred people from discussing risky business and that resulted into lots of in house fights.he later removed it. now its forex.

social website isnt done this way little seun.wake and brace up bro!
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by d7thcaller: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ dont exactly understand your last post . . .can u edit and post again ?
I meant to write in my last sentence, @ open you own forum, respones like these are from "follow follow" type of people.
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by steaming(f): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
seun, please come and talk for yourself, i think poster deserves to know!
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by amyliajane(f): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2009
wats the rationale behind the removal of Toks's thread on forex, cause there was a time i read about it and some pple said they have benefited from it, this is a forum where some pple just post anything they like, some educative others not so educative. if pple are benefiting from his post why not let them. wats the purpose for creating a forum like this anyway if pples thread would just be moved without any xplanation. if seun thinks its a scam then by all means verify if this guy is real or not. I think he deserves to know why his thread was moved, cause this is not supposed to be a bully forum cause you were the one that created it.
Re: Seun, Please explain why you placed a bann on forex trading discussion. by ifyalways(f): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Toks2008:

I asked for objective comments and not dogmatic and bias comments.

Its not about starting a forum but the rationale for banning Forex trading discussion knowing fully well that it is a very legal business.

I have been to other fora online and i know what is obtainable so i am at sea over why Seun should place a prohibition on Forex trading discussion and lets leave the fact that he owns the forum. He created it but without Nairalanders, there will be no nairaland.

Thanks
i dont need to ask or look further,ur attitude says it all.
Meanwhile what is the sole purpose of this thread?to advertise ur site undecided

(1) (Reply)

E-business! Questions And Answers Team Established / Ago Supply Contract In Abuja. / Are U Intrested In Selling Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.