Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor (809 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by playboy99(m): 12:55am On Aug 03, 2016
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, is leading other Governors in the poll organised by the African Leadership Magazine to determine Nigeria’s top performing Governor.
The poll, tagged: “Good Governance Polls for Nigeria’s Top Performing Governor,” started two weeks ago with Governor Ambode maintaining the lead.
So far, he has scored 36.1 per cent of the total vote casts.
The Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, is trailing Governor Ambode with 25 per cent of the total votes cast.
The poll, according to its organisers, was designed by the group as part of its strategic engagement tool to monitor performance and gauge the mood of the electorate in Nigeria in line with its objective of providing credible information and support to leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large.
An overwhelming 35 per cent popularity rating for Governor Ambode, among other governors, clearly shows his popularity as he continues to deliver good governance, promoting infrastructural development and people-centred policies that better the lives of the people of Lagos.
The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, is in the third place with 8.8 per cent, while Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, is in the fourth position with 7.9 per cent of the total vote casts.
The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, sits in the fifth position with 5 per cent, while as at press time, voting is still ongoing and is expected to close in the next four days.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/160630/ambode-emerges-best-performing-governor

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by madridguy(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Ratello: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Top performing my left balls undecided remove Lekki Phase 1&2, Ikoyi, V.I, Opebi, Magodo (Ketu Phase 1&2), Ogba (WAEC, NIJ, Akintan street axis) and what you have left is one vast swampy jungle littered with concrete nests in the name of exotic buildings undecided indeed Lagos is working. Real men and and women who live in Lagos will attest to my claim. Rubbish! Best performing ko, best romancing ni. Just like Fashole.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by playboy99(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:
Top performing my left balls undecided remove Lekki Phase 1&2, Ikoyi, V.I, Opebi, Magodo (Ketu Phase 1&2), Ogba (WAEC, NIJ, Akintan street axis) and what you have left is one vast swampy jungle littered with concrete nests in the name of exotic buildings undecided indeed Lagos is working. Real men and and women who live in Lagos will attest to my claim. Rubbish! Best performing ko, best romancing ni. Just like Fashole.
the last time i checked the REAL lagosians aint complaining ambode is working that d koko

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Ratello: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2016
playboy99:
the last time i checked the REAL lagosians aint complaining ambode is working that d koko
You need to take a hike to where sanity is being displayed in terms of beauty and aesthetic as to how cities should looked like. I feel for YOU and your REAL Lagosians undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by playboy99(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:

You need to take a hike to where sanity is being displayed in terms of beauty and aesthetic as to how cities should looked like. I feel for YOU and your REAL Lagosians undecided
This is nigeria bro we wuld get there one day.we have to start from somewhere.for his capacity he is trying and the who lagos cant be like the island overnight it takes time.and i know one day it would happen.
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Ratello: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2016
playboy99:
This is nigeria bro we wuld get there one day.we have to start from somewhere.for his capacity he is trying and the who lagos cant be like the island overnight it takes time.and i know one day it would happen.
Nothing but just words of encouragements to placate youths bruised emotions. Perhaps you don't understand that with this extreme, grim corruption from your leaders without JUSTICE (long term imprisonments and death sentences) being carried out on their demonic heads Nigeria CAN NEVER GET THERE. Stop living in fools Paradise.
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by ipobslayer: 2:08am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:

Repent and embrace Change Progress that is becoming of reality by the day.

common sense twitter senator & reno omokri wendel simlin fit show you how to give your life to change progress.

Ambode's rate of service delivery is like the performance of an athlete on steroid. It can not be argued. Take it or leave it.
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Holyman3(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Now we know why Sahara Devils manufactured lies against Willie Obiano.

APC are already known as a party on hyper mode each time there is time for contest or context.
That was the way Lie Muhammed came blazing on the eve of May 29 anniversary, shouting with loud speakers that no single Boko Haram insurgent can be seen or heard on African soil; until Boko Haram bombed a town the next day, then the 'technically defeated' word returned.

Based on revenue generation of each state and the developmental tides, We know who the best Governor is.

You can give it to Aregbe for all we care.

Congrats to Ambode anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by princefunmmy(m): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2016
For the same Lagos wey I dey na im person say A+ no try?.
Alot of roads have been contracted, maybe because of rain they can't start work.
Watch for the new Lagos in 6 months

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by HtwoOw: 5:59am On Aug 03, 2016
And some people were ready to die for that PDP thief Jimi Agbaje

I bet he couldn't , wouldn't , never would have done this much in the space of 1+ years

Ambo ti de

Sai Baba
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2016
And yet the Igbo's almost dragged us back by voting the primitive ape called jimi agbaje. Thanks to the Oba of lagos for the lagoon threat that restored their sanity
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by wristbangle: 6:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:

By your thrash comment, it shows you are bitter and frustrated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Babzrockman: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2016
This one no be news joor. Its just like someone saying Messi is the best player in the world. We know that Ambode is by far d best Gomina

1 Like

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by scholes0(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by Movic1(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:

i see pain and frustration in dz comment

1 Like

Re: Ambode Emerges Best Performing Governor by bolaji73(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Ratello:
Liar! Virtually every local government in Lagos state has its location 80% completion towards urbanization. Probably, all what you mentioned up there are were places you've been to. You Forgot to mentioned the top notch development in places like: Egbeda, Igando, surulere, yaba, Apapa, Isasi, Iba etc . Even my then ghetto were I was born, Ajegunle, now has 90% of all its road tarred. Bros find another lie abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj; Buhari Not Biased / Jonathan Chairs Joint Meeting Of All Heads Of Election Observers In Zambia(pics) / SHOCKER !!!! Army Were Not Prepared To Interrogate Ahmed Bolori (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.