Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

PM Netanyahu: This Video Shook Me To The Core Of My Being. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / PM Netanyahu: This Video Shook Me To The Core Of My Being. (761 Views)

Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds / Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) / Netanyahu Israeli Prime Minister's Derogatory Speech On Africans & Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PM Netanyahu: This Video Shook Me To The Core Of My Being. by DemonUnderSiege: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2016
A Palestinian father pushed his 4-year-old son toward armed Israeli soldiers on Friday, encouraging his son to throw stones at the soldiers. At the same time, he taunted the Israeli soldiers to shoot at his son, calling out to them: "Shoot this little boy, after all you always do that to small children."

However, when the little boy reached one of the Israeli soldiers, the soldier stretched out his hand to the boy who immediately "high fived" and shook the soldier's hand. Finally, when the boy fulfilled his father's instructions to throw stones, he threw the stones at the empty field and not at the soldiers.

Palestinian Media Watch has viewed two video versions of this incident. The unedited version appears as described above and was published on the Facebook page of Israeli Army Spokesperson and Head of the Foreign Press Branch Lt. Col. Peter Lerner. However, official PA TV did not want its viewers to see a friendly handshake between a young Palestinian child and an Israeli soldier, so they distorted the footage. In slow motion, PA TV showed the Israeli soldier reaching out his hand to the Palestinian boy, but then jumped a few seconds ahead so it seems as if the boy never shook the soldier's hand. The PA TV reporter completed the deception by lying to the viewers, claiming the boy refused to shake hands with the soldier:

"His son, who has yet to reach the age of five, also knows, despite his young age, that it is forbidden to shake hands with the soldiers, just as it is forbidden to make peace with them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4
Re: PM Netanyahu: This Video Shook Me To The Core Of My Being. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Palestine keeps inciting hatred in their young ones that it damages the spirit of this children and most of them today see any Israeli as the enemy that should be killed.Palestine hasn't set a course for peace,they delegitimize Israel and do not respect her sovereignty yet they want Israel to do the same and respect their statehood which Israel is even more open to accept but they have shown no willingness to end the violence.
Re: PM Netanyahu: This Video Shook Me To The Core Of My Being. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:
A Palestinian father pushed his 4-year-old son toward armed Israeli soldiers on Friday, encouraging his son to throw stones at the soldiers. At the same time, he taunted the Israeli soldiers to shoot at his son, calling out to them: "Shoot this little boy, after all you always do that to small children."

However, when the little boy reached one of the Israeli soldiers, the soldier stretched out his hand to the boy who immediately "high fived" and shook the soldier's hand. Finally, when the boy fulfilled his father's instructions to throw stones, he threw the stones at the empty field and not at the soldiers.

Palestinian Media Watch has viewed two video versions of this incident. The unedited version appears as described above and was published on the Facebook page of Israeli Army Spokesperson and Head of the Foreign Press Branch Lt. Col. Peter Lerner. However, official PA TV did not want its viewers to see a friendly handshake between a young Palestinian child and an Israeli soldier, so they distorted the footage. In slow motion, PA TV showed the Israeli soldier reaching out his hand to the Palestinian boy, but then jumped a few seconds ahead so it seems as if the boy never shook the soldier's hand. The PA TV reporter completed the deception by lying to the viewers, claiming the boy refused to shake hands with the soldier:

"His son, who has yet to reach the age of five, also knows, despite his young age, that it is forbidden to shake hands with the soldiers, just as it is forbidden to make peace with them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kOwFA8xZ4

(1) (Reply)

Trump Weds Clinton In Nigeria (pix) / Petroll Dollars Is Crashing Fast As US Gold Reserves Are Being Recalled! / ’Assad Must Go’ No More: US Gov’t Shifts Priorities In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.