Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified (40209 Views)

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS / Passenger That Caused The Dana Air Emergency Door Incident Has Been Identified. / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Deon28(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pls try read before commenting ok, no one died
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by sound60(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
alaroyeibadan:
Rip to d dead.. Ojo a jina si ra...

But dat is the work of over speeding in high way
no one died oga
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by intruder15(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
no one died? Yet d victims needs to be identified? Na wa o. So u mean al of dem dat survived are unconscious? Or d conscious ones dont know where they are frm? #incomplete Meanwhile, nigerians and half baked news be like 5 and 6
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by rhymaholic: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
How do you want us to identify them now with this kind of picture? Take them to the hospital and let them get treatment.
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by CAPTIVATOR: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
am happy nobody died !
wishing them quick recovery by Jahs mercy
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Bleepyou: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=LynnPetra post=48149124][/quote]

undecided

kiss
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Iamthoney(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

Haba oga, na you wan kill them? The OP said they all survived.

These gulf cars mostly driven by Hausa youths over speed so much on that road, overloaded with 2 people in the front and 4 at the back with so much heavy luggage at the booth.
Road safety finds it hard to tame them as they are always ready to make trouble and are ready to stab anybody who crosses their part, they dont even respect armed Police. Perhaps its high time their Emirs and Imams are involved in road safety to caution them and avoid this unnecessary accidents.
I don help modify ur post
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by MrHenshaw: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A Golf car with registration GWN 905 AA was involved in a tragic accident after crashing and somersaulting along an express road at Danmarke Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara State on Tuesday (yesterday).

According to reports, no one died in the crash and the passengers who were seriously injured need to be identified by family or friends.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/sos-these-accident-victims-need-to-be.html
I am very sure it's overspeed.I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Larryfest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Need to be identified or need urgent medical attention? I think the latter should come first and btw did they get pulled out seperately with so much distance or they flew out of the car in this manner....
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
alaroyeibadan:
oga what part of ibadan are you from....? no one died and you are already wishing them RIP ejoor o
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by temitope23(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
thank God no ne died
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by ukandi1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
alaroyeibadan:

Driver may have slept off on d steering. It happens all d time.
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by YaksonFCA(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Quick recovery
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by gabsuccess(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
thanks to God almighty that no one died i pray for quick recovery in jesus name amen and i want to advise my nairalanders to be prayerful in these seasons especially now that we re getting close to Ember months for God's protection,mercy and more grace to our lives for the bible says in psalm 91vs 10 "there shall no evil befall you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling"this is the word of God i decree upon the saints we shall not be victims but victorous amen.
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
alaroyeibadan:

You didn't read the post did you?
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by SamOgasco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
How do you want them identified when there's no closeup pictures of their faces?

I wonder oooooo
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by 2day6(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank God, this is result of over speeding
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Inside granut and Guinea corn farm?
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Natotogokillme: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
God will help him.
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by columbus007(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stop inhaling Gum they won't listen undecided
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by halfcurrent(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hausa BOYS AND OVER SPEEDING!!
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by shine96: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
ollymoore:
read before you coment
He wan kill them?
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by jbekins: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin i swear this is my first question ohh

mazizitonene:
is that a flying car ?
how e take enter bush dey drop people as e dey go......and we cant see any road
Re: Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified by Addixycute(f): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Thank God no one died

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Fatal Accident Along Abuja Expressway, Passengers Feared Dead / NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.