Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. (1672 Views)

HMD Global Has Launched The Nokia 6.1 Plus And Nokia 5.1 Plus With Notch Display / Battling Fake News: Whatsapp Starts New Feature To Let Users Identify Forwarded / Whatsapp Has A Hidden New Feature And Here's How To Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Instagram Stories lets users share a series of moments and then customise them with text, drawings and emoji icons.
Unlike regular posts, there are no likes or public comments - if a friend reacts you'll get a direct message.
You'll see stories from people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
Each story appears in a slideshow format for 24 hours.

"With Instagram Stories, you don't have to worry about over-posting," the app's makers say.
"Instead, you can share as much as you want to throughout the day — with as much creativity as you want."

How it works
When your friend posts an Instagram Story, his or her profile picture will get a coloured ring around it. To view it, you tap on the picture.
You can also tap to go backwards or forwards or swipe to jump to another person's story.
It's not the first time a concept has evolved onto a rival platform.
Last month Snapchat launched "Memories" - originally a Facebook feature. Facebook, of course, owns Instagram.

Source: http://femdevcon..com/?m=1

Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2016
OK, make I check my IG
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2016
KissChris:
OK, make I check my IG
ensure you update your IG App to the latest version Sir
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 03, 2016
What's instagram please?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
olasircoded:
ensure you update your IG App to the latest version Sir
Can I update my OGInsta+ ?
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2016
KissChris:
Can I update my OGInsta+ ?
Yes Sir
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by yahoofak(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice feature
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Raydos: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
So we will have to update again before the new features can work shey?

i'll kuku kill myself and run away!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by muba4huss(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Dreamwaker:
What's instagram please?
that's y we have Google... u will always have your answer
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by chumakk: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
They asked us not to copy from our classmate in school but companies do it everyday angry

1 Like

Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Raydos: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Oh that's good one coming from instagram.

we're very, very Great-Fool for what you've done grin grin grin
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by Endougs(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Meanwhile follow me on IG @endougs I follow back
Re: Instagram Has Launched A New Feature And Everyone's Comparing It To Snapchat. by annacheem: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
is this stuff really necessary

(1) (Reply)

Unlocked Spectranet Modem E5578s-932 Cannot Lock To 4G Only. / Which One Is Better Gionee M6 And Infinix Zero 4 Plus. / Infinix Note 4, The Next Big Upgrade - Techipulse. Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.