Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Build Or Invest In An Android App Today. We Will Market It You Make Your Cool $$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build Or Invest In An Android App Today. We Will Market It You Make Your Cool $$ (491 Views)

How Did You Make It In Life? / Business Opportunity In Time Of Recession (start Earning In $$ Today) / Make Your Cool Cash With CPA Forbidden 0.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Or Invest In An Android App Today. We Will Market It You Make Your Cool $$ by paradoxy(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.

Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:

Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate  profit depending on how profit is generated.  The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially game apps. Will users want to keep playing and even get addicted? Or leave after the first few games. I have games for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. I can also build on what ever idea for an app a client has and push it out there with a good publicity campaign plan. All you have to do is let me know what you are interested in and then we will go from there. To avoid being banned I can't put my contacts on nairaland. So pls send me a mail through nairaland and we can go from there. Have a blessed day

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Finding A Domestic Help In Abuja / Naira Devaluation: How Nigerians Can Budget For Import & Export / The Only Affiliate Program That Pay %40 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.