Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed (944 Views)

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Tasued 2nd Nd 3rd Batch Addmission List Is Out / Yabatech Hnd Addmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by Phemour: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
its urgently needed plzz, fnx  wink
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by udonna14: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2009
@Phemour, did u read my site very well, if yes, then explain to me why u should make that kind of comment in the public forum, dont you know that will tarnish my image, if you have any problem or you need explanation, why dont you ask me , before you make that comment, please and please retract that comment
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by Dclique(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2009
Phemor, how is that fraud?.

And why Ghana,Apart from strike,what else is wrong with schooling here?.
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by udonna14: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2009
And l am very much sure of what l am saying because my young brother is studying computer science and management at Wisconsin University, What you are seeing on my site is, how he got the admission to read the course with only his waec result, And l know very much that Nigerians want to study in Ghana but they dont know how to go about it, That is where l came in , To help on how they can go about it, @Phemour, if you have questions or clarafications , why dont you contact than making such an unnecessary statement, Thanks
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by udonna14: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2009
@Dclique, There is nothing wrong with schooling here in Nigeria, But some pple are just tired of how our government is handling our education and matters concerning education in this country, Parents have been calling me and asking how they can get their children admitted in Ghana, Had it been that my brother did not get the information about schools in Ghana, He would still being sitting at home now
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by Dclique(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2009
I understand what phemor means.

We've had so many cases of fraud and no one is willing to be a victim, especially if we see a link that tells us to pay certain amount of money into your account before we can get started.

Why cant we just transact business with the schools in question directly instead of going through YOU?.
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by slimes(m): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2009
It think it is better to travel to the school and get first hand info.
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by Phemour: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
slimes:

It think it is better to travel to the school and get first hand info.
who'z it?. . . if you mean he (me). . . .nop i dont fink so, dis iz obviously a fraud.
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by hating: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2009
l checked this guy website, the guy is selling information, when has it become a crime for you to package information and sell, the guy is not forcing you to buy his ghana university information, if you are interested you pay him to get the information, @phmour, what is the fraud in somebody packaging and selling his information
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by blessing01: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2009
The guy is a genius. He did a comprehensive research on the admission process.method,requirements etc, With this information you dont need anybody again
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by hating: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2009
Honestly l am really enjoying d info
Re: University Of Ghana Addmission Info Needed by Phemour: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
Thread Locked!!! angry

(1)

Oau Post-ume Cut-off Must Drop / Jamb In Court For The Inclusion Of Fingerprint In The Utme 2010/2011 Registration Proccess! / Please I Need Help With Points On The Topic Female Child Is More Influential In The Family Then Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.